Nitro Live Coupon

Nitro Live Coupon

by Nitro Apps

Apply discount code directly in Cart page, Product page

Bosonshop

Wonderful App, Really help us a lot! In shopify, you will only see the coupon filling form at the checkout, but the customer maybe cannot wait so long, so this app is very useful.

ThisWeeksLeak

This app helps my customers put in their coupon code before getting to the checkout page which is awesome! Love it and easy to use! Support is WONDERFUL!

morshopping.com

The best support team there is. nothing too hard just follow the instructions then it's all good. I reached out the support regarding an issue and it was resolved within 10 minutes no kidding.

The Relief Mat

Awesome support they will help you with what you need. I needed help with the spacing of my buttons and color and they led me in the right direction.

QLGadgets

I like that the coupons can be entered in the cart, but I would prefer to see the new total in the cart. Contacted support and they helped set it up, good service.

The Little Dreamer Bed

Fixed the positioning and color of my button for me. You don't get that type of support these days folks...

Roudbreck

Performs great and is free!What could you expect more? Only the inside of the "apply" button cannot be changed in the app , but the friendly customer support helped me to fix this issue for me!This is how they fixed it:
-create live-coupon.liquid snippet and
-enter this code:
script
window.ApplyButton="insert text";
/script
(you have to surround the word script with < >)
Thank you so much for keeping this app free!

FURBELOW Canine Designs

Great Free App! I'm using a custom theme and it installed perfectly. Works as said with shopify coupon codes. Also has clear instructions on how to add the code to your theme if you're using a cart drawer. Had a question about changing the button color and customer support was excellent with fast and helpful response. I like that it provides suggestions for other products if customer enters a coupon that's not valid. Wish it applied the discount on the cart page, but does provide a message that the customer will get X off and the coupon is applied at checkout. 5 stars! Thanks! FURBELOWCanineDesigns.com