Nitro Live Coupon

Apply discount code directly in Cart page, Product page

$4.59/month. 10-day free trial.

JewelryBlossom

Time spent using app About 1 month

Jade helps me to solve my problem and custom the plugin. The customer service is very responsive and prompt. I highly recommend their app.

Avismaya

Location India

Excellent customer support! They were quick to respond and fixed a lot of issues in a very short time. Would really love to have the discount breakdown feature soon.

CARMEX Lietuva

Location Lithuania

Great app, great support! Love it. Support online, received help needed within a few minutes. Amazing.

Loveshoes Argentina

Location Colombia

Excellent attention. Super recommended.

WEARGENICS

Time spent using app About 2 months

great app and great service. thanks a lot.

METOROCK

great app. thanks

CLENEVO

Time spent using app About 2 months

very good experience. was having some issues with placing popup but the agent helped me a lot. love this app. thanks a lot.

My Gleam Skin

Location New Zealand

Great app. At first it was not aligned probably because of the theme I use but Customer support really did an amazing job to instruct me on what to do. It fits on my website now. I definitely recommend this app! I just published started using this and I got a sale already!!!

Push2UpFR

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

a great app! customer support is super responsive, and the app is fully functional :) I really recommend it!

PetPillowFactory

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

The app does exactly what it needs to and the mobile design is very clean. The support is excellent. I asked them to change a colour of a particular button and they did it within 10 minutes of asking.

Previous 1 3 4 5