Nitro Live Coupon

Nitro Live Coupon

by Nitro Apps

Apply discount code directly in Cart page, Product page

DR.SHINE

I used this app and it is amazing app. I can use promocode now anywhere. It is easy to use and it's company tech supporter are amazing. They guide me so much. Her name is Jade. She helped me a lot. Thank you so much.

Vates

nice support, provides amazing value and has helped me to improve my site to the levels i wanted exactly! nice

New Bark City

great free app and support! provides a lot of value and was able to convert better when customers were able to enter coupon in cart.

Smash Marketing

I normally don't leave feed backs. But in this case I had to. The placing was not quite right when I initially installed. I contacted their support and Jade helped me to correct the issue immediately. Appreciate the service she provided. I definitely recommend this App.

Wimius-store

Very good customer service, APP is very convenient to use,we very like it, Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

PlantyEco

The app is extremely easy to setup and use, it does the job for free and the support team is very helpful!

NotedBoutique

This app was crazy easy to set up! I literally downloaded it and all of my discount codes were automatically synced. Jade was super helpful in helping me change the button color and answering all questions.

Also, someone below gave a 1 star and said the discount code isn't automatically applied to the checkout page, that's not true, it's automatically applied.

I definitely recommend this app, thank you!

INTRIX B2B

The customer service representative is very very helpful!! definitely recommend this plug in!! Highly reccomended!!

Comiso Coffee

A great, simple, lightweight app with excellent customer support. It solves a huge problem we've had with shopify checkout system. I highly recommend it!

Loville.co

the app works well and i have very good support from Jade. thank you so much for the prompt reply and help