Nitro Live Coupon

Nitro Live Coupon

by Nitro Apps

Apply discount code directly in Cart page, Product page

PRO-FITness

Good application, easy to install. Responsive support, very quickly answered, I advise everyone to this application

Urban Brows

It works and is free! Asked their support team for colour change and one other issue and they were very quick to respond. Thank you!

Senpaiii

Just the app I've been looking for and the only app that gives you the service absolutely free. At first it didn't work for my theme and website and its not showing the discounted price in the checkout page but with its good and prompt customer service, we managed to resolve the issue no problem. Recommend this app to anyone who needs a more obvious coupon box in their checkout process on mobile!

CBDessentia

I had to customize some things. I've asked for help and they answered me really fast on the chat. Good service.

Tipaw Shop

Very simple to use. Support answered within the hour, providing clear and correct suggestions for minor adaptations to my theme even though it must have been the middle of the night in their time zone when I sent my request (from EU). Thanks!

SchenkmirwasDE

Awesome app for customers to apply their discount codes directly on cart. My store is not in english language so I needed some changes. Luckily I got help by Jade of the support team. She did all the changes I needed. Much thanks to her

My stunning pets

This app is helpful and easy to use, efficiently serve the purpose. Helpful customer service. And free, which does count ! Thanks !

Luxoba

The app is what i was looking for. There were some optimization needed and the online assistant Jade was excellent in helping out!!! thank you.

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper

This app was much needed and the documentation was easy to follow. My live chat assistant, Jade, was able to swiftly aid me with supplementary information.

JAEÉ MARKET

Muito bom, atendimento no suporte excelente ! Tive dificuldades eles auxiliaram em todo o processo de implantação