Nitro Live Coupon

Nitro Live Coupon

by Nitro Apps

Apply discount code directly in Cart page, Product page

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper

This app was much needed and the documentation was easy to follow. My live chat assistant, Jade, was able to swiftly aid me with supplementary information.

JAEÉ MARKET

Muito bom, atendimento no suporte excelente ! Tive dificuldades eles auxiliaram em todo o processo de implantação

Manic Muscle Labs

Very useful app. Does what it is supposed to do and the support is excellent. I recommend this app to anyone with a Shopify store.

Trentostan-M

This app offers all you need to implement a coupon on your cart page. Works great, is customisable and is free. Also has a great support!

CheckOutStore.com

This app is great and best of all, FREE! Support is top-notch. This is a no brainer. Go install it today!!

Bosonshop

Wonderful App, Really help us a lot! In shopify, you will only see the coupon filling form at the checkout, but the customer maybe cannot wait so long, so this app is very useful.

ThisWeeksLeak

This app helps my customers put in their coupon code before getting to the checkout page which is awesome! Love it and easy to use! Support is WONDERFUL!

morshopping.com

The best support team there is. nothing too hard just follow the instructions then it's all good. I reached out to the support regarding an issue and it was resolved within 10 minutes no kidding. Helen here went above and beyond to help every time there was a problem.

The Relief Mat

Awesome support they will help you with what you need. I needed help with the spacing of my buttons and color and they led me in the right direction.

QLGadgets

I like that the coupons can be entered in the cart, but I would prefer to see the new total in the cart. Contacted support and they helped set it up, good service.