Nitro Live Coupon

Nitro Live Coupon

by Nitro Apps

Apply discount code directly in Cart page, Product page

PlantyEco

The app is extremely easy to setup and use, it does the job for free and the support team is very helpful!

NotedBoutique

This app was crazy easy to set up! I literally downloaded it and all of my discount codes were automatically synced. Jade was super helpful in helping me change the button color and answering all questions.

Also, someone below gave a 1 star and said the discount code isn't automatically applied to the checkout page, that's not true, it's automatically applied.

I definitely recommend this app, thank you!

INTRIX B2B

The customer service representative is very very helpful!! definitely recommend this plug in!! Highly reccomended!!

Comiso Coffee

A great, simple, lightweight app with excellent customer support. It solves a huge problem we've had with shopify checkout system. I highly recommend it!

Loville.co

the app works well and i have very good support from Jade. thank you so much for the prompt reply and help

ZRAjewels

Amazing App! Exactly what i wanted. The staff is amazing - they helped me do exactly what i wanted really quickly. Perfect for adding the discount code to your cart page. Recommend 100% :)

PRO-FITness

Good application, easy to install. Responsive support, very quickly answered, I advise everyone to this application

Urban Brows

It works and is free! Asked their support team for colour change and one other issue and they were very quick to respond. Thank you!

Senpaiii

Just the app I've been looking for and the only app that gives you the service absolutely free. At first it didn't work for my theme and website and its not showing the discounted price in the checkout page but with its good and prompt customer service, we managed to resolve the issue no problem. Recommend this app to anyone who needs a more obvious coupon box in their checkout process on mobile!

CBDessentia

I had to customize some things. I've asked for help and they answered me really fast on the chat. Good service.

Previous 1 3