Nitro Live Coupon

Nitro Live Coupon

by Nitro Apps

Apply discount code directly in Cart page, Product page

Avismaya

Excellent customer support! They were quick to respond and fixed a lot of issues in a very short time. Would really love to have the discount breakdown feature soon.

CARMEX Lietuva

Great app, great support! Love it. Support online, received help needed within a few minutes. Amazing.

Loveshoes Argentina

Excellent attention. Super recommended.

WEARGENICS

great app and great service. thanks a lot.

METOROCK

great app. thanks

CLENEVO

very good experience. was having some issues with placing popup but the agent helped me a lot. love this app. thanks a lot.

My Gleam Skin

Great app. At first it was not aligned probably because of the theme I use but Customer support really did an amazing job to instruct me on what to do. It fits on my website now. I definitely recommend this app! I just published started using this and I got a sale already!!!

PetPillowFactory

The app does exactly what it needs to and the mobile design is very clean. The support is excellent. I asked them to change a colour of a particular button and they did it within 10 minutes of asking.

DR.SHINE

I used this app and it is amazing app. I can use promocode now anywhere. It is easy to use and it's company tech supporter are amazing. They guide me so much. Her name is Jade. She helped me a lot. Thank you so much.

Vates

nice support, provides amazing value and has helped me to improve my site to the levels i wanted exactly! nice

Previous 1 3 4