Nitro Live Coupon

Nitro Live Coupon

by Nitro Apps

Apply discount code directly in Cart page, Product page

Loveshoes Argentina

Excellent attention. Super recommended.

WEARGENICS

great app and great service. thanks a lot.

METOROCK

great app. thanks

CLENEVO

very good experience. was having some issues with placing popup but the agent helped me a lot. love this app. thanks a lot.

My Gleam Skin

Great app. At first it was not aligned probably because of the theme I use but Customer support really did an amazing job to instruct me on what to do. It fits on my website now. I definitely recommend this app! I just published started using this and I got a sale already!!!

PetPillowFactory

The app does exactly what it needs to and the mobile design is very clean. The support is excellent. I asked them to change a colour of a particular button and they did it within 10 minutes of asking.

DR.SHINE

I used this app and it is amazing app. I can use promocode now anywhere. It is easy to use and it's company tech supporter are amazing. They guide me so much. Her name is Jade. She helped me a lot. Thank you so much.

Vates

nice support, provides amazing value and has helped me to improve my site to the levels i wanted exactly! nice

New Bark City

great free app and support! provides a lot of value and was able to convert better when customers were able to enter coupon in cart.

Smash Marketing

I normally don't leave feed backs. But in this case I had to. The placing was not quite right when I initially installed. I contacted their support and Jade helped me to correct the issue immediately. Appreciate the service she provided. I definitely recommend this App.

Previous 1 3 4