Nitro Lookbook

Nitro Lookbook

by Nitro Apps

Encourage shoppers to buy with a great Lookbook on your site

Simply Utopia

Customer Service is great, they are fixing all the tweaks I liked to help suit my website. Recommended.

attipas Japan

通貨と日本語への変更にも対応してもらい、手厚いサポートで安心です。This app is great and the support team provide prompt assistance.Highly recommend!

IXIAH

This app is great and the support team go the extra mile to provide prompt assistance and are super friendly. Highly recommend!

PeronShop

I am very happy to use nitro lookbook, we have changed currency from $ to TL, they solved the problem fastly…

Stoc Casa

The app has a lot to offer and it is everything customizable, it works so great! The customer support is amazing, and they will do their best to achieve whatever you are having trouble it. Henry, once again thank you so much for everything, best of luck!
Ps If you want to make just one image (not gallery and stuff) just use Lookbook slider option, and insert just the image you want, it works great!

October 26, 2019

Thank you so much for using our Lookbook app ;)

Hawkhouse

I love using Nitro Lookbook. It is by far the best app for plugging in galleries/lookbooks anywhere on my site (I use them to make photoshoots into blog posts)

A feature that I don't use, but should is the product tagging element. I just throw pictures into galleries, but I could tag and link to every product photographed with this application.

Every time I've had an issue or inquiry, the developers have gotten back to me very quickly. They have even implemented features to make Lookbook easier for me to use and they fixed a formatting issue in minutes.

I'm so thankful to have found this app.

If you want a simple app with tons of functionality, this is the app for you!!

Wear It To Heart

They just blocked the images on our website look books.

Support is in Vietnam, so be aware of the time difference.

Adelyn Rae Test

Great app that works seamlessly and effortlessly. Would recommend to everyone for lookbooks.

Leather Repair Care Repair

Excellent app. A must have for your product store.
Support is also very fast! Great work. Keep it up.

Raf Rossi Gold Plated

I tried other lookbook apps, and this one is easy, clean and efficient.
Excellent customer service, very responsive to help and solve any issue, if there is.
I recommend this app in a 100%.

Previous 1