Nitro Lookbook

Nitro Lookbook

by Nitro App

Encourage shoppers to buy with a great Lookbook on your site

Hawkhouse

I love using Nitro Lookbook. It is by far the best app for plugging in galleries/lookbooks anywhere on my site (I use them to make photoshoots into blog posts) A feature that I don't use, but should is the product tagging element. I just throw pictures into galleries, but I could tag and link to every product photographed with this application. Every time I've had an issue or inquiry, the developers have gotten back to me very quickly. They have even implemented features to make Lookbook easier for me to use and they fixed a formatting issue in minutes. I'm so thankful to have found this app. If you want a simple app with tons of functionality, this is the app for you!!

Adelyn Rae Test

Great app that works seamlessly and effortlessly. Would recommend to everyone for lookbooks.

Leather Repair Care Repair

Excellent app. A must have for your product store. Support is also very fast! Great work. Keep it up.

Raf Rossi Gold Plated

I tried other lookbook apps, and this one is easy, clean and efficient. Excellent customer service, very responsive to help and solve any issue, if there is. I recommend this app in a 100%.

British Customs

After trying 3 other "look book" apps I found this one. The look and functionality is significantly better than the other apps I tried. Also Danny the developer has been very helpful and responsive. Would definitely recommend this app.

Lunares Home

This app is packed with functionality. I looked at all the others and this app was the only one that fit our needs. The app itself allows for so much user customization. Support is excellent and fast. Highly recommend.