Unlimited Product Options

Unlimited Product Options

by Nitro Apps

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

Stevie Buoy

Amazing App for the price. Absolutely fantastic prompt customer support. the support team addressed all my issues without a fuss. I am a very small business on a tight budget and needed these features on my site. A quote from a developer to add the same features was completely out of my price range. I can't rate this high enough.

HerbalSuperBuy.co.uk

This app does exactly what it is supposed to. I also had a small tech support issue and the support team responded within minutes and helped me figure out the issue. The support from this developer is amazing. I hope they come up with additional apps in the future

¡GuauQueCojin!

Fantastic support on two occasions now. Out of all the apps i use on my site, Nitro has by far the best customer support. I'm not a technical person so I'm very grateful of their patience and detailed support. Highly recommend the app itself also. Perfect for anyone offering custom products, or with various options. 10/10

MelonColor

The best The4,The best Apps&Services!!!
Special thanks to Henry Pham!
The fastest response and the warmest customer service!
Nitro Unlimited Product Options is really help us a lot!!!
Thank you!!!!

APawLoo

Great app to use if you have many options or customizations you want to add to your products. One thing it could be better if it allows me to add in an image. Overall, great app with great support

Puresigns GmbH

Online Cycling Gear

Almost there, but not quite. Needs the ability to add to the cost of the product and it will be just what is needed.

Giggle Shops

The most complete app available today. Super easy to set up and works perfectly. Support provided the necessary support in all the steps I needed.

Puremodus

The perfect app that we were looking for to add custom options to our products. Highly recommended if you offer personalization and customization of your products for customers. The support team was super helpful.

Avaloncraft

Excellent app for selling personalised items with many customisation options available. Timely support from the developer as well.
I highly recommend this app to everyone !!

September 12, 2019