Unlimited Product Options

Unlimited Product Options

by Nitro Apps

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

ImpresSmart™

I was searching for many apps of customized product options, this is the best of my choice. And their service very good, help me to solve the problem in time!

Holwood Farmshop

Really good app. Only using in a limited way at the moment, options look powerful and simple to setup. A couple of the "options apps" I looked at wouldn't work with my Theme & Cart - this did and was really quick to install. Developer response was excellent - setup with 12hrs - this was even in the trial period - so I hadn't handed over any money! Pricing also excellent $40 per year - what's not to like.

Zoets met liefs

Easy to install. App gives you a lot of product options. Good customer support, they quickly helped me out with some changes.

WildmanT

Great App. Works just the way I needed it to. The new options work great. You will need to look into their "help" section for updated code for your invoice/packing slip templates if you want the new options to display there.

Love Lottie xoxo

Super quest and simple to use. Support was only a few minutes and helped me integrate super easily. Thanks Jade

TheSuperheroNurse

App works great! Easy to set up and the layout is perfect. The support is also super and fast! Keep it up!

Studio Leviosa

Install and integration went super smoothly. When I encountered a problem (problem is in fact sitting behind this keyboard...) the support team were there to help!

misomade

Initially, the app was a little bit confusing to use but after reaching out to support, I am so glad I downloaded this app. Jade was so accomodating and helpful to resolve my concerns. Moreover, the functions/features in this app are excellent! If I could give this app 100 stars, I would. :-)

Priority Prizes

Simple to integrate into our product pages and great customer support. Can certainly recommend for product options.

NanaBananaIL

Exactly what I needed in my product options. Good and simple app, and most importantly very good support. Good job.

Previous 1 3 4