Unlimited Product Options

Unlimited Product Options

by Nitro Apps

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

The Picnic Hamper

Jade the customer help assistant was very quick in helping me solve my issue!
I was very surprised in how quick of a response I recieved!

WoodWares

This app is so simple to use and really works!! And when I needed a small modification, the Customer Service team was extremely helpful and very responsive. Their solution works well with my premium theme.
Visit us at www.woodwares.com to check it out!

Our Barehands

Simple and does the work! Customer service was also very prompt and helpful, managed to answer all my questions and solve the difficulties I was facing.

Sparkfeels

DO NOT USE THEM. does not work and unresponsive customer service. I had customers uploaded files using their app but i was not able to access them. I contacted them via email and live chat over 4 days and no response. Now i have to refund the customer.

PETHEROES

Customer service is very helpful! They fulfilled my request to match the app looks to my theme. 5 stars!

Puppy Planet

Great value for the money. Customer support is quick and helpful. Have the customization options my previous app lacked. 5 stars definitely!

yellowky

Works great and customer support is quick and effective! Thanks, the app does just what I wanted it to do.

Studi019

All perfect! Support service is really, i mean really, useful. Answers were on point, and fast. Great!

CAST AART

Awesome support from its helpers! greatly designed. Was having troble with adding images and text boxes on a diff product but with help got it fast

Urban Carats

We used the product customizer to my Shopify theme and it worked like a charm and without any errors or any hassle. The support team is also very helpful. I got an exceptional assistance from the team to edit my codes. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3