Unlimited Product Options

Unlimited Product Options

by Nitro Apps

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

Priority Prizes

Simple to integrate into our product pages and great customer support. Can certainly recommend for product options.

NanaBananaIL

Exactly what I needed in my product options. Good and simple app, and most importantly very good support. Good job.

Shoppersroyale

i used the app very helpful and nice customer service offered by jade
great keep doing ggod work nice app

The Picnic Hamper

The customer help assistant was very quick in helping me solve my issue!
I was very surprised in how quick of a response I received!
Also when I wanted something added to the website they were quick to solve the problem for me which was good

WoodWares

This app is so simple to use and really works!! And when I needed a small modification, the Customer Service team was extremely helpful and very responsive. Their solution works well with my premium theme.
Visit us at www.woodwares.com to check it out!

Our Barehands

Simple and does the work! Customer service was also very prompt and helpful, managed to answer all my questions and solve the difficulties I was facing.

Sparkfeels

DO NOT USE THEM. does not work and unresponsive customer service. I had customers uploaded files using their app but i was not able to access them. I contacted them via email and live chat over 4 days and no response. Now i have to refund the customer.

PETHEROES

Customer service is very helpful! They fulfilled my request to match the app looks to my theme. 5 stars!

Puppy Planet

Great value for the money. Customer support is quick and helpful. Have the customization options my previous app lacked. 5 stars definitely!

yellowky

Works great and customer support is quick and effective! Thanks, the app does just what I wanted it to do.

Previous 1 3 4