Unlimited Product Options

Unlimited Product Options

by Nitro Apps

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

Derma Swiss Profesional

This app is all we needed for our store. The service is top notch, so fast and willing to help! Very recommended!

partyZZZone

Thank you Jade for quick support in adjusting the app functionality. Great support! Great app! 5 stars

The House Of Sorrento

Jade is so helpful, a really star, I'm not very technical but Jade quickly understood what I wanted and replicated it to show me how it could be done. Fantastic service.

Thee Holian Studio

Jade was so much help when I found a little trouble. The app is easy to work with and seamless on the site. Thank you to the developers!

JJ Art Creations

Works relatively well, a few technical issues but otherwise i am happy with it. Tech support is pretty helpful as well when you have an issue.

Weeb Prints

They definitely helped me with my issues, thank you so much to the support team they're fast and super nice

GTInspirations

I needed an app to add more variants to my products. After trying several apps this one was by far the best one and easiest one to use. They actually provided video instructions on how to use it and make it easy to add more options. I needed help setting up and got in contact with Jade and she was an absolute godsend. She was able to update the position of the options on my page in a matter of seconds when I could not do it. Truly a great experience and great app to help my business grow.

ImpresSmart™

I was searching for many apps of customized product options, this is the best of my choice. And their service very good, help me to solve the problem in time!

Holwood Farmshop

Really good app. Only using in a limited way at the moment, options look powerful and simple to setup. A couple of the "options apps" I looked at wouldn't work with my Theme & Cart - this did and was really quick to install. Developer response was excellent - setup with 12hrs - this was even in the trial period - so I hadn't handed over any money! Pricing also excellent $40 per year - what's not to like.

Zoets met liefs

Easy to install. App gives you a lot of product options. Good customer support, they quickly helped me out with some changes.