Unlimited Product Options

Unlimited Product Options

by Nitro Apps

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

WildmanT

Great App. Works just the way I needed it to. The new options work great. You will need to look into their "help" section for updated code for your invoice/packing slip templates if you want the new options to display there.

Love Lottie xoxo

Super quest and simple to use. Support was only a few minutes and helped me integrate super easily. Thanks Jade

TheSuperheroNurse

App works great! Easy to set up and the layout is perfect. The support is also super and fast! Keep it up!

Studio Leviosa

Install and integration went super smoothly. When I encountered a problem (problem is in fact sitting behind this keyboard...) the support team were there to help!

misomade

Initially, the app was a little bit confusing to use but after reaching out to support, I am so glad I downloaded this app. Jade was so accomodating and helpful to resolve my concerns. Moreover, the functions/features in this app are excellent! If I could give this app 100 stars, I would. :-)

Priority Prizes

Simple to integrate into our product pages and great customer support. Can certainly recommend for product options.

NanaBananaIL

Exactly what I needed in my product options. Good and simple app, and most importantly very good support. Good job.

The Picnic Hamper

The customer help assistant was very quick in helping me solve my issue!
I was very surprised in how quick of a response I received!
Also when I wanted something added to the website they were quick to solve the problem for me which was good

WoodWares

This app is so simple to use and really works!! And when I needed a small modification, the Customer Service team was extremely helpful and very responsive. Their solution works well with my premium theme.
Visit us at www.woodwares.com to check it out!

Our Barehands

Simple and does the work! Customer service was also very prompt and helpful, managed to answer all my questions and solve the difficulties I was facing.