Unlimited Product Options

Unlimited Product Options

by Nitro Apps

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

JJ Art Creations

Works relatively well, a few technical issues but otherwise i am happy with it. Tech support is pretty helpful as well when you have an issue.

Weeb Prints

They definitely helped me with my issues, thank you so much to the support team they're fast and super nice

GTInspirations

I needed an app to add more variants to my products. After trying several apps this one was by far the best one and easiest one to use. They actually provided video instructions on how to use it and make it easy to add more options. I needed help setting up and got in contact with Jade and she was an absolute godsend. She was able to update the position of the options on my page in a matter of seconds when I could not do it. Truly a great experience and great app to help my business grow.

ImpresSmart™

I was searching for many apps of customized product options, this is the best of my choice. And their service very good, help me to solve the problem in time!

Holwood Farmshop

Really good app. Only using in a limited way at the moment, options look powerful and simple to setup. A couple of the "options apps" I looked at wouldn't work with my Theme & Cart - this did and was really quick to install. Developer response was excellent - setup with 12hrs - this was even in the trial period - so I hadn't handed over any money! Pricing also excellent $40 per year - what's not to like.

Zoets met liefs

Easy to install. App gives you a lot of product options. Good customer support, they quickly helped me out with some changes.

WildmanT

Great App. Works just the way I needed it to. The new options work great. You will need to look into their "help" section for updated code for your invoice/packing slip templates if you want the new options to display there.

Love Lottie xoxo

Super quest and simple to use. Support was only a few minutes and helped me integrate super easily. Thanks Jade

TheSuperheroNurse

App works great! Easy to set up and the layout is perfect. The support is also super and fast! Keep it up!

Studio Leviosa

Install and integration went super smoothly. When I encountered a problem (problem is in fact sitting behind this keyboard...) the support team were there to help!