Unlimited Product Options

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

Dirt&Thread Co.

Highly recommend the Nitro app for shops looking to add custom product options to there site. I was in search of a easy to use app that gave me the ability to add file uploads and text options to my customizable products. Initially I experienced 2 issues with the options showing up on my site but a quick message to their help team fixed those issues promptly and my options are running smooth! If your on the fence JUST DIVE IN! EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

Black Venus Beauty

I've just started using the app to offer a new product to my customer where they can mix and match different products for a set price. It will go live soon but so far I am very happy with the way it looks.
I was unsure about a feature and Jade from the Support team was very kind and guided me. I highly recommend this app! The support team is helpful & responsive and on top of that the app is very good value

Derma Swiss Profesional

This app is all we needed for our store. The service is top notch, so fast and willing to help! Very recommended!

partyZZZone

Thank you Jade for quick support in adjusting the app functionality. Great support! Great app! 5 stars

The House Of Sorrento

Jade is so helpful, a really star, I'm not very technical but Jade quickly understood what I wanted and replicated it to show me how it could be done. Fantastic service.

Thee Holian Studio

Jade was so much help when I found a little trouble. The app is easy to work with and seamless on the site. Thank you to the developers!

JJ Art Creations

Works relatively well, a few technical issues but otherwise i am happy with it. Tech support is pretty helpful as well when you have an issue.

Weeb Prints

They definitely helped me with my issues, thank you so much to the support team they're fast and super nice

GTInspirations

I needed an app to add more variants to my products. After trying several apps this one was by far the best one and easiest one to use. They actually provided video instructions on how to use it and make it easy to add more options. I needed help setting up and got in contact with Jade and she was an absolute godsend. She was able to update the position of the options on my page in a matter of seconds when I could not do it. Truly a great experience and great app to help my business grow.

ImpresSmart™

I was searching for many apps of customized product options, this is the best of my choice. And their service very good, help me to solve the problem in time!