Unlimited Product Options

Unlimited Product Options

by Nitro Apps

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

PETHEROES

Customer service is very helpful! They fulfilled my request to match the app looks to my theme. 5 stars!

Puppy Planet

Great value for the money. Customer support is quick and helpful. Have the customization options my previous app lacked. 5 stars definitely!

yellowky

Works great and customer support is quick and effective! Thanks, the app does just what I wanted it to do.

Studi019

All perfect! Support service is really, i mean really, useful. Answers were on point, and fast. Great!

CAST AART

Awesome support from its helpers! greatly designed. Was having troble with adding images and text boxes on a diff product but with help got it fast

Urban Carats

We used the product customizer to my Shopify theme and it worked like a charm and without any errors or any hassle. The support team is also very helpful. I got an exceptional assistance from the team to edit my codes. Highly recommended.

Think Favours

Great app, completely upgraded our method of capturing Personalisation options from our customer, definitely recommend for any seller, once you understand how to use it, so easy to apply!

le vestiaire du lub

I appreciate the efforts that have been made to resolve my problems.

Responsive, available, efficient!

Perfect !

MY RESOLVE

After trying out almost 10 different apps (all of them claiming to be the best on the market), None of them fulfilled my requirement.

I landed at nitro. I must say it worked smoothly from the moment I installed. Very simple and intuitive. I had few special request, and support team responded very positively and made custom changes for me. ( while I had also contacted support of the other apps that I tried; None of them heeded to my request and mind you they were charging $20 above on monthly rental)

If you are looking for something specific and have been struggling to find the solution. Ask nitro's support and they will be on top to help you.

I'm very happy with the app and their support.

Urban | Wanderlust

Great App, runs smoothly since day one! Wish there was a way to manually choose how you'd like the layout to appear on your site (i have a large catalog of options), instead of having to email tech for support (which they fixed for me right away) but it all runs smoothly.