Unlimited Product Options

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

WoodWares

This app is so simple to use and really works!! And when I needed a small modification, the Customer Service team was extremely helpful and very responsive. Their solution works well with my premium theme.
Visit us at www.woodwares.com to check it out!

Our Barehands

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple and does the work! Customer service was also very prompt and helpful, managed to answer all my questions and solve the difficulties I was facing.

Puppy Planet

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great value for the money. Customer support is quick and helpful. Have the customization options my previous app lacked. 5 stars definitely!

yellowky

Location Spain

Works great and customer support is quick and effective! Thanks, the app does just what I wanted it to do.

Studi019

Location Italy

All perfect! Support service is really, i mean really, useful. Answers were on point, and fast. Great!

CAST AART

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome support from its helpers! greatly designed. Was having troble with adding images and text boxes on a diff product but with help got it fast

Urban Carats

We used the product customizer to my Shopify theme and it worked like a charm and without any errors or any hassle. The support team is also very helpful. I got an exceptional assistance from the team to edit my codes. Highly recommended.

Think Favours

Great app, completely upgraded our method of capturing Personalisation options from our customer, definitely recommend for any seller, once you understand how to use it, so easy to apply!

le vestiaire du lub

Location France

I appreciate the efforts that have been made to resolve my problems.

Responsive, available, efficient!

Perfect !

MY RESOLVE

Location India

After trying out almost 10 different apps (all of them claiming to be the best on the market), None of them fulfilled my requirement.

I landed at nitro. I must say it worked smoothly from the moment I installed. Very simple and intuitive. I had few special request, and support team responded very positively and made custom changes for me. ( while I had also contacted support of the other apps that I tried; None of them heeded to my request and mind you they were charging $20 above on monthly rental)

If you are looking for something specific and have been struggling to find the solution. Ask nitro's support and they will be on top to help you.

I'm very happy with the app and their support.