Unlimited Product Options

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

Urban | Wanderlust

Great App, runs smoothly since day one! Wish there was a way to manually choose how you'd like the layout to appear on your site (i have a large catalog of options), instead of having to email tech for support (which they fixed for me right away) but it all runs smoothly.

Creatucartafut

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had many problems about use the app and Jane helped me in everything!! I Just open the store thanks for her. 5 stars in her attention.

ExtendSim

Great app with an amazingly responsive and knowledgeable support team...especially Helen! It's exactly what my site needed. Helen even advised me how to make a minor custom change so the appears entirely integrated with our theme! Thank you!

FirstWorldWarranty

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Perfect for my website. It has the features that I need. Great support as well. They solved all the issues.

Stevie Buoy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing App for the price. Absolutely fantastic prompt customer support. the support team addressed all my issues without a fuss. I am a very small business on a tight budget and needed these features on my site. A quote from a developer to add the same features was completely out of my price range. I can't rate this high enough.

HerbalSuperBuy.co.uk

This app does exactly what it is supposed to. I also had a small tech support issue and the support team responded within minutes and helped me figure out the issue. The support from this developer is amazing. I hope they come up with additional apps in the future

¡GuauQueCojin!

Fantastic support on two occasions now. Out of all the apps i use on my site, Nitro has by far the best customer support. I'm not a technical person so I'm very grateful of their patience and detailed support. Highly recommend the app itself also. Perfect for anyone offering custom products, or with various options. 10/10

MelonColor

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

The best The4,The best Apps&Services!!!
Special thanks to Henry Pham!
The fastest response and the warmest customer service!
Nitro Unlimited Product Options is really help us a lot!!!
Thank you!!!!

APawLoo

Great app to use if you have many options or customizations you want to add to your products. One thing it could be better if it allows me to add in an image. Overall, great app with great support

Puresigns GmbH