Unlimited Product Options

Unlimited Product Options

by Nitro Apps

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

luxluvcollection.com

This app's support is really helpful in making customization and instant replies. Really great experience.

Gush & Instore - Pat BaMelach

This app is so useful and simple to use, and their support is AMAZING!! I very much recommend if you're looking for product options

The Beauty Bar Cosmetics

This app was very helpful in making sure that I'm able to get my variants organized which is very very helpful! also their support team was always quick. to respond to any questions or issues that I had. Jade has been an awesome help!

Dirt&Thread Co.

Highly recommend the Nitro app for shops looking to add custom product options to there site. I was in search of a easy to use app that gave me the ability to add file uploads and text options to my customizable products. Initially I experienced 2 issues with the options showing up on my site but a quick message to their help team fixed those issues promptly and my options are running smooth! If your on the fence JUST DIVE IN! EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

Black Venus Beauty

I've just started using the app to offer a new product to my customer where they can mix and match different products for a set price. It will go live soon but so far I am very happy with the way it looks.
I was unsure about a feature and Jade from the Support team was very kind and guided me. I highly recommend this app! The support team is helpful & responsive and on top of that the app is very good value

Derma Swiss Profesional

This app is all we needed for our store. The service is top notch, so fast and willing to help! Very recommended!

partyZZZone

Thank you Jade for quick support in adjusting the app functionality. Great support! Great app! 5 stars

The House Of Sorrento

Jade is so helpful, a really star, I'm not very technical but Jade quickly understood what I wanted and replicated it to show me how it could be done. Fantastic service.

Thee Holian Studio

Jade was so much help when I found a little trouble. The app is easy to work with and seamless on the site. Thank you to the developers!

JJ Art Creations

Works relatively well, a few technical issues but otherwise i am happy with it. Tech support is pretty helpful as well when you have an issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5