Unlimited Product Options

Flexible product options with condition logic and rule

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

Wild Fawn Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, does exactly what we needed, an essential for any product business. Amazing support staff too.

SICQA

Location Netherlands

Great app, good intergrations and amazing support!! good and very fast. I would recommend it to evrybody who use logic condtions and extra options for the products

TAHLO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 13 hours

I have been looking for a simple, easy to use Product Options app to overcome the limitations for variants for a few years. I had been using the Bold app but it wasn't quite right and too expensive, and the others I looked at were too admin-intensive or buggy. Super happy with this one (plus good value). I understood how to create the options after watching one 5 min video and the options look seamless on my theme (Symmetry). Initially the placement of the options were higher on my product page than what I wanted so I initiated a live chat on the support site to ask how to change it and within 5 mins they'd solved the problem for me. Definitely recommend this app if you want to add choices / gather info from customers at the point of purchase, without needing to live-visualise a dog's face on a mug or t-shirt. :)

Fierce Design Group

This app was just what we needed to have more product options without the headache of variants. Customer service is top-notch.

Yummy Honey Bit

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great APP! Fastest integration i've seen and the customer support on live chat is dope. They reply very fast and also give you some CSS code for customization when they can :) Jade is great representative.

Lepeto

Location China

This app is just what I needs. It’s very simple to use. The support is very good, fast and professional! Especially Jade, she helps me solve many problems. Thanks for the app and Jade.

Karmic Saige

This app is easy to use and integrates very well with my product pages. Support is very responsive and helpful as well. I highly recommend this app for extensive product options.

Higher Interior

Simplest to use product option app with all the options needed to build my store. Conditional formatting at 4 USD per month is a steal, I believed the next cheapest option is around 8 USD per month. Service is also exceptionally good. Overall great app. Highly recommend!

Diy-Geschenkideen

Location Germany

Very good Service and quick help for the Options on my store. The app helped me put some options for my products.

Rubess

This app is just what my store needs. Simple to use, very good service, great support and super fast feedback! It is suitable for all themes I use. I wish I could give this app a 10 star rating. My customers love it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7