About No Cure No Pay Abandoned Cart
Cart abandonment is an inevitability in ecommerce as it's all to easy for shoppers to lose interest, decide to buy from a competitor, balk at delivery charges, or back out because they were only browsing.
So not everybody who adds something to a cart makes it all the way through to purchase a product. When a potential customer provides their contact information but doesn't complete the order, the cart is stored as an abandoned checkout.
About this app
With this app you can automatically send an email to customers after they have abandoned their checkout. Each email contains a permalink (permanent link) to the customer's abandoned checkout – the cart page with their products already added – so that they can quickly and easily complete their checkout if they so choose.
After an email gets sent, the checkout will only be considered recovered if the customer clicks on that link and completes the checkout. If a customer completes an order by returning to the website, without using a checkout recovery URL, then it won't be marked as recovered.
- Don't pay until this app recovered at least 100, We will keep you updated on all recovered carts so you'll know when the app makes you some well earned cash!
- Different time intervals
- Use merge tags to personalize your emails
- Email subject is adaptable
- Sender email address and name are adaptable
- Statistics of all sent emails are made available
- Receive a BCC of all email sent to customers
- Receive an email when a cart is recovered
- Google Analytics tracking - view klicks coming from the abandoned cart email
About us as a partner
The No Cure No Pay Abandoned Cart App is powered by Combidesk, 280 Madison Avenue, NY 10016, Unites States.
Free to install
Free until you've earned $100,-. Then it costs $8,- monthly.
Most recent reviews
The Big T-Shirt Company
Awesome app, Made some extra profit immediately! And 100% FREE until we recovered $100. I would very much recommend this app to every Shopify shop owner!
Warning: this app was made by the same company to whom I asked for THREE TIMES support for another app and never replied.
Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada
We really like this app and feel the offer of not paying until a requirement is met is very fair. It would be nice to know however, if it is running or not. We are past our 7 day trial not sure if we are paying yet or not? Overall good.