Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Januar 2024

We are super happy with the app. We had a big issue with it and the team of Reda was highly reactive and solved it for us - many thanks! We love it!

Hase & Eule
Schweiz
10 monate mit der App
29. Dezember 2023

This is the best app I have used to block "spy tools" from spying on my website. I have tried others in the past, but this one is so easy to use and actually works. The support team is awesome and will help with anything you need, quickly!

Weisheipl and Company
Vereinigte Staaten
23 tage mit der App
30. November 2023

I never thought it was worth paying the money for an extension, until someone copied my store 1:1, all the hard work, hours spent on the design, and paying people to create custom sections, were gone in 5 minutes because someone directly copied the code. If you want to stop this from happening, get this extension and you will be safe.

Oferte Tari
Rumänien
21 tage mit der App
20. Januar 2024

Shield your Shopify treasures from spies with this superhero product! It's like having a personal guardian for your best-sellers, ensuring they stay exclusive and secure in the ever-evolving e-commerce realm.
Also, the service I've received from the support team is Enterprise level - highly recommended!!

hisqin
20 tage mit der App
15. November 2023

The best extension on blocking thieves, believe me, I tried every single other extension and none of them got even close, and by far the only spy app that has one of the best support ever, Reda helped me with all my requests even added new features in the app, only by me asking him, I'm extremely pleased with the app and the support those guys offer. 10/10 I really recommend you install it, you won't be disappointed.

Portino
Rumänien
24 tage mit der App
13. November 2023

Really impressive and easy to set everything up. They cover all of the important spy tools and the right click protection helps a lot.

Birds In The Air | WorldWideWob
Vereinigte Staaten
19 tage mit der App
15. November 2023

I love the fact that the content protection is free on this app!

josiestore-1c2f
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
29. Oktober 2023

This is an awesome app! I was afraid that I couldn't stop people from copying my website but the support team helped me so much above the app. Highly recommended!!

MGT Photography
3 monate mit der App
30. Oktober 2023

NoSpy Shopify app provides a peace of mind for my online store when it comes to security and their support is top notch!

lifestylebike
3 monate mit der App
11. Dezember 2023

Le conseiller était très très gentil! Excellent service je le recommande à 100%.

Passion Savon