Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. März 2023

It blocks popular Chrome extensions like Ali Hunter and PPSpy from loading on our site. The developers have been super helpful too. They've been quick to respond and provide me with the help I need.

strivingo.com
7 monate mit der App
21. Oktober 2022

I used NoSpy to prevent competitors from stealing our hard work. It's really easy to use. Thank you for this amazing app.

EHSAS_ONLINE STORE
4 monate mit der App
1. Dezember 2022

Very good app. blocks very good, I recommend. the installation was easy, and also every chrome extension is blocked which is why this app is the best.

Lescollantschauds
3 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 27. März 2023

aplicativo bom, suporte ok. uma pena somente ainda não proteger do adminer, no restante cumpre tudo que promete.

tecno&cia
Brasilien
2 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 15. Januar 2023

Application anti-espionnage incroyable pour dropshipping. Facile à utiliser et efficace. Je la recommande vivement!

Satiny®
Belgien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
20. Januar 2023

Very good application, I recommend
for the fact that few people use it, because it is a very competitive advantage

Lavixoc
Vereinigtes Königreich
18 tage mit der App
2. November 2022

This is one of the only apps I've found that successfully blocks multiple spy tools, and I love it! Chrome extensions like Ali Hunter and PPSpy are successfully blocked from loading on our site. We're a successful e-commerce business with multiple imitators, and this is a great way to stop competitors from copying our winning formula. The developers have also super been responsive and helpful when I've needed help. Highly recommend!

Sage & Sill
11 tage mit der App
16. Oktober 2022

NoSpy allows me to avoid the competition because nobody copies us thanks to the app.
I recommend NoSpy !

Serina
2 tage mit der App
18. Oktober 2022

I highly recommend this app if you want to protect your shop. The app works well in my shop. I use it mainly to block AliHunter and PPSpy, but you will also have possibility to block copy selection and more.You can activate every features in only a few seconds.

outscene.Ltd
Vereinigtes Königreich
Ein tag mit der App
20. November 2022

Really great app. Worth the price for sure. I love the features and the developers are always available to help. Thank you for this amazing app I give it a 5 stars.

HolaPet™