NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud, LLC

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Zip Scanners

Great service, highly recommend.
As we sell consumer electronics we required fraud protection or we'd be out of business. I used Signifyd for years but when I moved my shop from Magento to Shopify I reevaluated and chose No Fraud. The fees are lower, far fewer orders are flagged so less operations time for my team and the service is great.
Install was seamless and their knowledge center answers all questions me or my team has. We've been using them for about 3 months now and all is good and I'm happy we're with them.

JNA Performance

The NoFraud app is the best way to protect yourself from fraudulent orders. The app is really easy to install and setup. NoFraud's analysis has been much more effective over the standard default Shopify fraud analysis. It catches fraud missed by Shopify and passes orders that Shopify said were high risk - and no chargeback was received on those orders" . Best part is you could contact NoFraud and speak with someone about a transaction in question if needed. This is a huge benefit. If you ever need assistance they are always quick to respond. I could easily say this is a Must Have App.

GORNATION

No documentation/YouTube tutorials, extremely overwhelming app. Cancels orders that aren't classified by Shopify as High Fraud but does its own classifications. So basically it cancelled orders from people that weren't trying to scam us but due to not finding the button to activate the automatic cancellation of fraud orders (main feature in my opinion) the orders that were fraud, slipped through. Not a good app for me, the second star is for the kind customer support but I need a set up guide not someone I have to ask 20 questions.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. Let's address both points you bring up in your review:

Documentation: NoFraud provides extensive documentation in its Help Center that covers every feature. There is also documentation in the welcome email you received when you signed up for the NoFraud service. Of course, you are always welcome to contact NoFraud via phone (yes, we provide phone support), chat, email and via our ticketing system within the NoFraud portal with any question you may have.

When you sent your sole email to support on October 19th, asking for assistance on how to turn on the auto-cancel feature, you had mentioned that we did not have any video tutorials. Our customer service team responded to your inquiry immediately and said they would bring your suggestion up to the marketing team. We agree that a video tutorial would be helpful to those that learn best via video and are in the process of creating it - thank you for the suggestion!

Decisioning: NoFraud uses cutting edge fraud prevention technology + human intelligence when necessary to provide a more accurate response than what Shopify provides. That is why you will see some orders that Shopify identifies as high risk that NoFraud said are safe to ship and vice versa. Our latest study shows that  23.8% of all orders Shopify deems as high risk are safe to ship, and we back our decision with a chargeback guarantee (Full study is available here: https://www.nofraud.com/shopify-case-study). The goal of using a service like NoFraud is not only to identify fraudulent transactions more accurately, but also to increase your order approval rate and eliminate manual review entirely.

There are a few other apps in the app store that provide automation based on Shopify's decision exclusively and it seems like that is what you are looking for, rather than a robust fraud prevention solution that is a vast improvement over Shopify's native, basic product.

We wish you much success in the future!

BBQing.com

NoFraud has been great for us here at Capital BBQ. As a small business we were able to negotiate a fair price based on our volume. Before using NoFraud, we’d always have to do manual verification of our customers information when the billing and shipping address did not match, which was not only time consuming but also rubbed some honest customers the wrong way when we called. With NoFraud, there’s no grey areas, and plenty of piece of mind. It’s either pass or fail. When a transaction passes, we have piece of mind knowing we’re 100% covered by NoFraud’s excellent protection. This made things a lot easier as our company grew, saving us thousands of dollars, and countless hours of work. NoFraud has been and excellent partner to help us prevent fraud in the past 6 months and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them for years to come.

Nixplay.de

The integration is quick and easy. We have it running in our EU store for more than a year and have been quite happy with the performance and support.

Vape Gift

Their rates are half of the last company I was using and I've never had an issue with a claim. I'd recommend to try them out and get a quote for their chargeback protection.

Axe & Sledge Supplements

NoFraud has been very helpful with detecting possible fraudulent charges. The analysts are always very quick to respond to any inquiries.

RussianKnives.com

I've been using this app for about 3 years now. NoFraud saved me a lot of money specifically during the rise of credit card fraud. The customer service team is super friendly and helpful, the tech team is knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend these guys to ALL Shopify stores!

Vincere

No Fraud was really awesome! Really2 helpful. I've been attacked last June by fraudsters and this really helped us a lot to overcome the attackers! good job!

Phoenix international wine and spirits

This is excellent! I have been using them for over 4 years and they saved me over 60,000.00 in fraudulent transactions. They will catch those thieves that hit you site and they even guarantee it!! They have even proved it! I love working with these guys. They are very responsive and you don't have to worry about your online busy from fraud anymore. It is really peace of mind! I have multiple site and I use these guys for all my site. There negative I can say about these guys. They really are the best.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11