NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud, LLC

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

DailySale

5 stars across the board! We switched a year ago from Signifyd to NoFraud and not only did my approval rate increase drastically but pricing was also a lot more competitive. The integration is seamless and literally worked out of the box with zero changes to our current workflow. The team at NoFraud including Shoshanah, Yehudah, Blumi, Viktoriia, Irina, Zahraa, Louis, Rachel are all amazing to work with and are super quick to respond to my inquires. Couldn't be happier with the solution and support. I highly recommend NoFraud to all Shopify stores!

RodeoH

5 Stars! Shoshanah is AMAZING, exceptionally professional, thorough & lovely & always responds within 24 hours. Without question, this app was an epic find. The streamlined process is clear, direct, easy to use & frees up A LOT of time. The stress of managing this would literally keep me up at night ... the question of "should I ship" weighs on all of us smaller sellers. I used to hand view ever single order following up with the customer, verifying ID & even doing that would STILL result in fraud chargebacks OR cancellations. ------------------------------------------
-OH! One of the best unintended features is their blacklist feature. That one little features is an absolute incredible value add because it just drops us an email in our inbox with a big ol' FAIL. From there, you can check your shopify notes & verify the issue (usually non-receipt claims). So, if we could have a few different notations not just black list but: RED FLAG: WARNING - HUMAN CLAIMS NON-RECEIPT. SHIP WITH SIGNATURE. That would cut down on the time to investigate. --------------------------------------------------------------------
-I do have one last & VERY ambitious ask. I would love to see an add on for protection against "non receipt claims" similar to Paypal. Where we ship & they cover, offering full coverage & the app just surcharges & crowdfunds the 1% or 2% on the back-end with reasonable limits (such as under $500). That next level "no fraud" including "friendly fraud" staple would make this app indispensable. I'm very proud of your team. Very proud. Bravo.

Lifeline Skin Care

We love this product. Prior to Shopify’s product, we were using one of the bigger players in the market , which was expensive and hard to navigate & use – especially for our customer service agents. What we love about NoFraud so far: -Easy to use and understand
-Great dashboard
-Visibility of a human checking up on a questionable order
-Whitelisting IP addresses for telephone orders
-Support for non credit card orders Recommend!

Clinical Supplies USA

I can't speak highly enough of Shoshanah. She's been so helpful for the past year since the onboarding and as this business has continued to grow. When we first onboarded, we were getting hit with heavy fraud, and it had a really tough impact on the business. With NoFraud, we've been able to accept more orders and have the confidence that everything is as it should be when fulfilling. What separates NoFraud in my view from the rest is the caliber of support and the human review process. They have 24/7 support and you can submit a ticket with orders and get a prompt response with human review. Thank you to Shoshanah and NoFraud!

designeroptics.com

I switched to NoFraud from another guaranteed fraud prevention provider. My approval rate improved, pricing was more competitive, NoFraud customer support is superb and the user interface is intuitive and informative. My only regret is that I did not make the change sooner

The Skin Spot

Has really helped me cut down on fraudulent orders! Gives me more time to take care of business instead.

Laura James

Extremely helpful. The team is quick to respond with any queries and they have now aided us in getting NoFraud set up for all three of our stores. Highly recommend!

The Sony Shop

Fantastic experience getting setup. The team at NoFraud were easy to work with and quick to respond. Very intuitive platform that provides a true layer of fraud protection in our store. A great blend of automated and human intervention.

Marika

NoFraud has been absolutely amazing. Before NoFraud, we were suffering from a barrage of fraud attempts, which resulted in tens of thousands of dollars of chargebacks. Since installing the attempts have fallen a lot. The fraud networks communicate with each other to identify easy prey. Once you install this app, they will give up hope. It only took an hour or two to install and configure. The pricing is good. The support is the best. I think it's a no brainer.

Comments by Celebs

The NoFraud team is incredible to work with, and always ready at the drop of a hat to help us leverage their fraud prevention product. Highly recommend!