NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Gymtopz

I Love it! It is working great! We were getting a lot of high risk orders and now they are being rejected inmediately by this app! Thank you

Pandoras Oem Appliance

NoFraud immediately started catching fraudulent orders that could've resulted in chargebacks and losses. Since installing their app, we have not had any issues with fraud and are continuing to add information to the settings in NoFraud to eliminate fraud altogether. Thank you!

1moreusa

We have used No Fruad for a week now and every (6) high risk order was flagged and canceled with the App. I would recomend it to anyone who doesnt have the time to manually check each order for potential risk. Definitely will continue to use.

Yourturnkeystore 76

Just installed this--and No Fraud stopped a cc transaction within an hour of installing the app.. I am in the trial period--but must say that this app is one of the best. A must have for any store. I am VERY satisfied with the app. Alot less worry on chargebacks--what a relief! Its been 2 weeks and if this had a ten star rating system, i would give it a 15. This is a must for any business-this app is by far the best and it has picked up all high risk orders that were placed on my store. These guys are a lifesaver!

8/19/17 UPDATE- I had orders prior to installing this app. ALL came back as chargebacks-all were green checked thru shopify as good to go--over $3500 in chargebacks. Shopify only has limited processing for orders--do yourself and your business a HUGE favor and get this app. It is very stressful dealing with these chargeback orders, because this money comes out of your pocket--protect yourself and get this app.

Foobot

NoFraud finds the fraudulent transactions with much less false positive than any other system I've tried.

Not all is perfect, but the above is true - and that's what's most important to me.

Adrien at Foobot

Atzihats Com

To all my eCommerce mates,

Do yourselves a favor and save time and money! With NoFraud my website avoided 21 fraudulent transactions within the first month alone totaling over $500 in sales saved by declining fraudulent transactions.
Customer service is like no other, super friendly and personal!

Thanks guys!!

Podiumhub

I'm one of their earlier customers. I made the switch to nofraud because of their better % pricing of chargeback insurance compared to their competitors, but they no longer offer this to me (due to my high $ amount transactions...I guess even for them it is too much risk and won't be profitable). So, I'm currently not paying for chargeback insurance because they either don't offer it to me anymore or because it is too expensive in my opinion (I forget, haven't looked at their policies in awhile), but we're on their "per transaction fee" model in which they just give me their recommendation of if they would recommend proceeding with the order. I like that they have some code that I put on my website for customer's to read me a unique number that basically informs nofraud of the customer's IP address (so they can use this as evidence of the customer's location when they are placing a phone order...so nofraud can replace my or my employee's IP address who are entering the order with the person's IP address who is placing the order).

Venus Et Fleur

Hands down one of the best services we have used. It makes it so much easier for us knowing we have someone monitoring our fraudulent charges as well as informing us whether to send certain orders out or not. They definitely go above and beyond for their customers!

Rebel Girls

NoFraud has been excellent in helping us manage fraud (particularly for international orders).

It has been excellent for us as we don't want waste time (and money) dealing with chargebacks.

I would also note that the customer service is exceptional and their team has really helped us.

Zoob Gear Shop

This app is a lifesaver. especially in niches where the average order size is large(Ours is around $160). On the first month, the app already covered 4 months ahead.

Customer support team are actually supporting and they're all very nice and effective.

Thanks!