Değerlendirmeler (173)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
28 Ocak 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

We love this product. Prior to Shopify’s product, we were using one of the bigger players in the market , which was expensive and hard to navigate & use – especially for our customer service agents. What we love about NoFraud so far: -Easy to use and understand
-Great dashboard
-Visibility of a human checking up on a questionable order
-Whitelisting IP addresses for telephone orders
-Support for non credit card orders Recommend!

Lifeline Skin Care
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
14 Temmuz 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

This is excellent! I have been using them for over 4 years and they saved me over 60,000.00 in fraudulent transactions. They will catch those thieves that hit you site and they even guarantee it!! They have even proved it! I love working with these guys. They are very responsive and you don't have to worry about your online busy from fraud anymore. It is really peace of mind! I have multiple site and I use these guys for all my site. There negative I can say about these guys. They really are the best.

Phoenix international wine and spirits
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
29 Ocak 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

By the end of 2019 we were getting a huge spike of dodgy orders, and we didn't know what to do with them. Luckily I found NoFraud in the Shopify App store with 4.9 stars and many reviews - and as I write this, they are completely true. Recommended!

Paperlike
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
27 Mayıs 2021

NoFraud is a huge time saver and money maker for us. No fraud increased in our sales by allowing us to ship orders we weren't sure about and stops orders we thought are good. Completely automated and easy to install and use.

PerfumesAmerica.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
17 Şubat 2022

It's extremely thorough, probably the best anti fraud app out there. Wish Shopify built it into their own software, since they're the payment processor but here we are.

Los Angeles Hydrojet
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 dakika
25 Şubat 2019

This app has helped us tremendously by catching, canceling and refunding the fraudulent orders before they make it to our fulfillment center console. We are very pleased with NoFraud!

Wikipedia Store