Değerlendirmeler (172)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
20 Kasım 2020

Extremely helpful. The team is quick to respond with any queries and they have now aided us in getting NoFraud set up for all three of our stores. Highly recommend!

Laura James
Birleşik Krallık
9 Temmuz 2021

I was scammed out of $6000 even though Shopify showed the transaction as low risk. I shipped the merchandise and a couple of weeks later, received a charge back. Before that, I would have the occasional charge back that were usually less than $100. I have been using NoFraud for 2 and a half years now. I never have to worry about fraudulent charges again. I have never had a chargeback since I started using NoFraud. Good job!

Quality Cellular Parts
Kanada
15 Mart 2022

Excellant communication. Easy to use service. Available to resolve and questions or concerns that arise in a timely manner.

UMZU
3 Aralık 2021

This is a great app against online scammers and will save you $$$ from undetected high risk orders. Their support team is fast and responsive.

Articture
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
16 Ekim 2019

I ran Signifyd and NoFraud at the same time. My approval rate with Signifyd (Revenue) was 90.91%. The approval rate (Revenue) with NoFraud - 97.2%. Switching to NoFraud is a no-brainer.

Digital Supply USA
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
17 Eylül 2018

I have been with NoFraud for two months after moving from Signifyd. I love the experience way better and much more personalized. The customer service is top notch. The rate of approval is better and the rate that NoFraud charges is lower for a better service. I have recommended this to few of my friends that are in e-commerce business. Keep up the great work NoFraud.

Tufina Official
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
8 Temmuz 2021

As a small business fraud is a huge factor in our bottom line. NoFraud helped us screen fraudulent orders without making it a huge hassle at the most important part of the eCommerce process which is the checkout. We have been completely satisfied with the ease of use and the screening process used. It has helped us keep the bad guys at bay and let the valid orders through without hassle! Thank you NoFraud for providing a hassle-free service that works!

Lifeline Pet Supplies
6 Eylül 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

NoFraud is excellent at precisely identifying and rejecting the fraudulent orders. On top of that, staff members reply to enquiries very promptly.

Shoutout to Shoshanah, who takes initiative to fix loopholes and being very resourceful when liaising with other app providers.

Most importantly, the app has greatly reduced our chargeback rates.

Better Body Co.
Singapur
17 Temmuz 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

I've tried other similar apps, but NoFraud is my favorite. It's very easy to use.

Very rarely do we get a false positive (where an order is real/no fake, and transaction identified as potentially fraudulent and needs add'l info from customer). But so far my favorite feature is the ability to white-list known repeat customers, reducing fees we pay.

Standard & Strange
11 Mart 2022

Highly recommend. Super friendly and helpful, and the tool works seamlessly. Cynthia was perfect during our onboarding and after, which definitely made the difference.

Totême