NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Foobot

NoFraud finds the fraudulent transactions with much less false positive than any other system I've tried.

Not all is perfect, but the above is true - and that's what's most important to me.

Adrien at Foobot

Atzihats Com

To all my eCommerce mates,

Do yourselves a favor and save time and money! With NoFraud my website avoided 21 fraudulent transactions within the first month alone totaling over $500 in sales saved by declining fraudulent transactions.
Customer service is like no other, super friendly and personal!

Thanks guys!!

Venus Et Fleur

Hands down one of the best services we have used. It makes it so much easier for us knowing we have someone monitoring our fraudulent charges as well as informing us whether to send certain orders out or not. They definitely go above and beyond for their customers!

Rebel Girls

NoFraud has been excellent in helping us manage fraud (particularly for international orders).

It has been excellent for us as we don't want waste time (and money) dealing with chargebacks.

I would also note that the customer service is exceptional and their team has really helped us.

Zoob Gear Shop

This app is a lifesaver. especially in niches where the average order size is large(Ours is around $160). On the first month, the app already covered 4 months ahead.

Customer support team are actually supporting and they're all very nice and effective.

Thanks!

Hydra Smartbottle

NoFraud saved our butt - we had a fraud attack where we are getting multiple fraud orders everyday. They were great and from day one started taking care of our problem and by end of the week, the fraud stopped. I would highly recommend their service, plus they provide one of the better value in the industry.

Yourcandyshop

We have been using NoFraud on another platform for a while now and this is hands down the best money spent. Orders we would have turned away are approved and already we see a difference in our sales. Once you get a charge-back you are always shy about accepting an order your not sure about but with NoFraud those worries are GONE!!! Plus the person we had checking orders, besides missing things on occasion (human error) is no free to do other things. An EXCELLENT MUST HAVE APP.

Project 6 Ny

Great app! NoFraud alerted me to an order that I would have normally shipped out. They reached out to the cardholder on my behalf who confirmed that she did not make that order!!!! The app paid for itself for an entire year on just that one order! A no-brainer for any company that doesn't have the time to manually check each order for fraud.

Youngtimersny

Great app - I highly recommend it. Really easy setup, affordable, great customer service and I can now ship orders I would have previously declined (ex: Different billing & shipping addresses, international orders). We have not had a single fraudulent order since we started using NoFraud.

Excesscomfort

Top notch fraud protection - hands off - fully automated. NoFraud is transforming the fraud space. Only pay a small fee when a purchased is made. Learned about them from an article in Internet Retailer a few months ago and they finally have a Shopify APP. Excellent support, definitely recommend. A no brainer for my unique bedding store, www.excesscomfort.com

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next