NoFraud Fraud Prevention

NoFraud Fraud Prevention

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Mindplace

Was great while it lasted, but then it stopped working - we are getting amazing support, and hope to get it running again soon.

Podiumhub

I'm one of their earlier customers. I made the switch to nofraud because of their better % pricing of chargeback insurance compared to their competitors, but they no longer offer this to me (due to my high $ amount transactions...I guess even for them it is too much risk and won't be profitable). So, I'm currently not paying for chargeback insurance because they either don't offer it to me anymore or because it is too expensive in my opinion (I forget, haven't looked at their policies in awhile), but we're on their "per transaction fee" model in which they just give me their recommendation of if they would recommend proceeding with the order. I like that they have some code that I put on my website for customer's to read me a unique number that basically informs nofraud of the customer's IP address (so they can use this as evidence of the customer's location when they are placing a phone order...so nofraud can replace my or my employee's IP address who are entering the order with the person's IP address who is placing the order).