Nosto

Powerful Personalization. Made Easy.

Gaiam

I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when I saw all the personalization options that Nosto would be able to provide for us. Onboarding was a snap, and the team has been one of my favorites to work with. We started seeing the tool pay for itself right away. I can't recommend them enough!

Planet Blue

Personalization in ecommerce is table stakes and Nosto provides enterprise level software, support and solutions at a mid-market cost. Pound for pound the best solution I've used.

Princess Polly USA

We've been using Nosto for a few months and have seen an amazing increase in engagement and conversion from just one popup we ran for 24 hours. The entire Customer Success team is extremely helpful in making sure our campaigns run smoothly and educating us in how to use the platform to the best of its ability. Highly recommend!

Onward Reserve

The onboarding process with Nosto was second to none. They were able to get us up and running on a very tight schedule in time for the holiday season. The Nosto team was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we were getting the most out of the platform!

Chubbies Shorts

This team has been great in getting recommendations up live on the site. The whole team, Donna, Laura, and Adam have been a pleasure to work with. I would say from deciding to partner with them to having their product live on site was very quick turn around, because they helped with the lift in styling and integration.

I am excited to really build out our experience with their other features, and some of the products on their Roadmap are incredibly important to us (merchandising collections via recommendations is huge).

They have continued to be incredibly responsive with our teams in making sure we have the features reaquired.

Perry Ellis

Excellent app and customer service. This is the single most important addition to our site and was the simplest integration by far. Highly recommend it.

Alchemy Fine Home

We recently kicked off Nosto and their customer support on onboarding have been great. We've already seen more conversions coming in and their analytics go much deeper than what we had access to with GA. We can't wait to kick off our automated emails and help automate a lot more of our marketing efforts not to mention help customers find more of what they love since we have so many products to go through!

NASCUL

After having used a few personalization solutions out there, Nosto is clearly far and away the most powerful and easy to manage personalization platform for Shopify, hands down.
I don't need to rely on developers for anything, our social media marketing has been totally revolutionized with personalization to the point where we're seeing a higher ROAS than ever before -- Nosto paid for itself several times over in the first month and continues to perform amazingly for us.
Honestly at this point if you're not using a few key Shopify apps like Nosto, Klaviyo, Klarna, etc. you're messing up and leaving money on the table.

Indigo Crush

We have been a customer of Nosto for quite some time. However they have changed their pricing structure which now is way too expensive for what you receive. We have just removed it from our store.

KIVIBAG

We're using Nosto to recommend products to our customers that they'd probably miss. The app contributes to the sales volume every day (from day one) so it seems to be a very useful addition to our shop's features. Looking forward to try the email and popup features as well. The customer support is excellent! Beyond their well designed templates we wanted to customise recommendations further and with their help we've been able to get quick results! Great job guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5