Nosto

Powerful Personalization. Made Easy.

Life Clothing Co

Worst company ever. First of all there there remarketing and retargeting doesn’t even work. Second of all, the force into a ridiculous contract guarantee you the best results. Third of all, when you try to get out of the contract they don’t let you. And they keep charging you. Save your money. This company sucks. Worst people also to work with. Use any other service. And they mess up your Facebook pixel, and you’re going to have duplicate orders now and your purchase pixel is not gonna fire correctly and they won’t even fix it. Honestly I never write reviews but this place sucks. I’m so mad I ever use them on my website. It messed up Pixels and reporting

Alodia Hair Care

Do not sign up with the app. It is not worth the money. The worst part is that you sign a year contract ( something that I should have looked over more throughly) and they force you to keep the expensive contract even when the services do not help your business and you want to terminate the contract.

Cycology Clothing AUS

We use this app to generate upsells. The product is very extensive and we are currently only using a small amount of its functionality. The support has been outstanding to date.

Ogee

We have been so happy with our decision to onboard NOSTO! We are having great success with this tool and the NOSTO Team in general. There is an A/B testing module included that is beyond comprehensive and intelligent. It makes optimizing super simple with very clear results and auto enablement of the winning element.

Gaiam

I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when I saw all the personalization options that Nosto would be able to provide for us. Onboarding was a snap, and the team has been one of my favorites to work with. We started seeing the tool pay for itself right away. I can't recommend them enough!

Planet Blue

Personalization in ecommerce is table stakes and Nosto provides enterprise level software, support and solutions at a mid-market cost. Pound for pound the best solution I've used.

Princess Polly USA

We've been using Nosto for a few months and have seen an amazing increase in engagement and conversion from just one popup we ran for 24 hours. The entire Customer Success team is extremely helpful in making sure our campaigns run smoothly and educating us in how to use the platform to the best of its ability. Highly recommend!

Onward Reserve

The onboarding process with Nosto was second to none. They were able to get us up and running on a very tight schedule in time for the holiday season. The Nosto team was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we were getting the most out of the platform!

Chubbies Shorts

This team has been great in getting recommendations up live on the site. The whole team, Donna, Laura, and Adam have been a pleasure to work with. I would say from deciding to partner with them to having their product live on site was very quick turn around, because they helped with the lift in styling and integration.

I am excited to really build out our experience with their other features, and some of the products on their Roadmap are incredibly important to us (merchandising collections via recommendations is huge).

They have continued to be incredibly responsive with our teams in making sure we have the features reaquired.

Perry Ellis

Excellent app and customer service. This is the single most important addition to our site and was the simplest integration by far. Highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5