Nosto

Powerful Personalization. Made Easy.

Pushing Pixels

Great app - Recommendations on the site are very effective if you have no way of creating these yourself.

The analytics and live customer view are also superb.

I hesitate to say it is solely responsible for all the sales it claims as some customers could be clicking links via Nosto that they would be using anyway - but none the less the app claims to be responsible for 10% of our total sales in the first 5 days of use, with Shopify itself showing a 20% total increase on the previous 5 day period. Our store is still quite new so data could well be inaccurate - but it is an impressive start.

I have yet to explore the Facebook and Email options.

The pricing is fair - you pay for what you get. Be careful that you don't cover your site in Nosto links - they should enhance your store not take it over!

For example, a default link group shows up at the top of the search results page making it highly likely to be clicked - I removed this as it simply caused users to use Nosto links instead of regular search results which were just as accurate.

We are however getting really high conversion rates on links on our cart page.

So far this app is a real game changer.

Myeyecolors

Great for creating custom audiences for Facebook targeting. We were able to seamlessly create FB ads targeting our demographics. We also take advantage of the recommendation emails to keep our customers engaged.

Edfragrancesus

OMG This app is unbelievable use super good is driving so much traffic through facebook ads every day and with this new lookalike audience ad preset traffic is overwhelming.
Keep the good work up!

Homogenizers Net

We've been using Nosto for over a year now and have it installed on all of our 5 stores. It's a great and relatively easy way to serve product recommendations to customers. The commission-based pricing is fair and ensures you get what you pay for. We've been able to integrate it seamlessly into our theme and support has always been very helpful.

Note that installing Nosto is not just as simple as installing an app to your store. Some coding is required. We have a developer so it wasn't an issue for us, but if you're a "mom and pop" store without in-house web development skills, plan on getting someone to integrate it for you. It won't take long, but it's not something that I would recommend the uninitiated doing on their own.

Puravidabracelets

I love the Nosto App because it truly makes integrating product recs into your site so easy and seamless. The admin settings within their app allows you to literally turn on and off product recs with the click of a button. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to show additional products on product pages. I also love how well the Nosto App works on mobile devices and how quickly it loads on each page.

Campusbrotein

Truly incredible app and a great addition to our store. We saw an immediate increase in conversions and sales. With all the features Nosto offers the overall value you get is amazing!

Taft Clothing

We have had a lot of success with Nosto. I have been looking for a good personalization app that conforms well to my site theme and this has added some great upselling options for our customers. I have worked extensively with the Nosto team and they have been a huge help. 5 stars all around.

Citiesocial

We've been using Nosto for 2 months now, and we love the app. Key benefits/observations:

1) Instituted product recommendations and saw immediate lift (~10%) in AOV and sales conversion.

2) Customizable recommendation logic to cater to different situations and needs (e.g., cart page - can show what ppl who bought the item within your cart also bought, product page - upsell related products, only recommend products w specific tag/filter)

3) Nosto's analytics offer insight into health of sales funnel and helped us to identify other areas of our shop that needed work (e.g., abandoned cart rate was high, so we instituted guest checkout, greatly improving conversion).

4) Strong support team that is proactive in helping us get the most out of Nosto. They are also active in building additional functionality (e.g., recently launched personalized pop ups/emails) vs. pure maintenance.

5) Clean UI and friendly UX

Overall: a well built app, supported by active/competent team, that delivers hard dollar results.

Luxedy

NOSTO is making our website much more user friendly. The recommendations are spot on and are helping our shoppers to navigate in our shop. The best app I downloaded so far.

Herb's Fortune

This may be the best app for Shopify. 1) Functional. As best as we can tell, it does it's job, making our website more user-friendly and increasing average order size. 2) Good bang for your buck. We have been satisfied with our return given the monthly costs. 3) Great customer service and support website. These folks respond quickly, and their support page actually predicts what you are looking for. I am just thoroughly impressed.