Nosto

Powerful Personalization. Made Easy.

Indigo Crush

We have been a customer of Nosto for quite some time. However they have changed their pricing structure which now is way too expensive for what you receive. We have just removed it from our store.

Efavormart New

Avoid like the plague. The recommendations are trash, it doesn't even relate. If you have a very popular product or a few products in your website, then, that item automatically will become the " always bought together" product.... duh, despite the item really does not relate to the item at all. And their contract, another nightmare. despite it clearly says 14 days to leave, nope, they won't honor it. Will force you to use their very overpriced non-working logic.

avoid.

Codahairllc

I thought it was a good app...until it charged me for an order where a NOSTO promo code was not used. Even after submitting documentation showing the promo code used, including tracking numbers and order status, I am still being told that the NOSTO code was used. What a frustrating experience

Trilaya Com

Completely wrecked my FB ad account. Don't walk... RUN from Nosto.

Justfoureyes Com

NO WAY! This thing only created massive errors and did not work at all. Talked to customer support with no help. Not worth our time.

Nijala

OMG !!! i am really pissed off with this app ! This is the first bad experience i had with an app on shopify
First it took a while to get the app : a lot of problems and back and forth
the support told me that the app is working but finally not

After a loooooooooong wait, when i finally get the app, the trial time was over, even when i have never use the app,
And the worst, the app caused some troubles on my website and Nosto support don't answer my email.

Nosto support, if you read me, fix the problem you did on my website !

Nijala website

Vsoft-Comfort Shoes Online Malaysia

I Already Sent out email for 2 times asking for help but there is no one reply to me. i only receive this mail 2 times. Review & Review.... but where is the help?????

support@nosto.com via zendesk.com
18:12 (21 hours ago)

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (#17356) has been received and is being reviewed by Nosto support staff.

Did you know that self-help knowledge articles, technical documentation, videos, and other support documentation is available at http://support.nosto.com/

To add additional comments, reply to this email or click the link below: