NoteDesk ‑ To‑Do, Tasks, CRM

CRM To-Do List, task and Project Management for your Shop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NoteDesk Shopify CRM

Moggy Molly

I use this app to manage tasks on two shopify sites. I did have an issue with installation. I contacted support and recived a speedy and proffesinal service from Dan, who sorted out the issue quickly. Great communication, great product, does exactly what I need. Thanks
Ken

Organic Microbes

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was pleasantly surprised how very easy it is to use and looking forward to staying in touch with clients and my team using this app. Well done NoteDesk!

Kitchway

I was looking for an app to help us keep track of order that are not sent or had other things to be dealt with, this has been the best option so far, Good support team, they take on recommendations which are important and hope they added it soon. Anyhow I would highly recommend this app

Reloptix

Just what i was looking for .......................................................................!

Excellent-Supply.com

Our team maintains detailed customer and order notes in the Shopify timeline. That's great, but... what if nobody actually sees the timeline note? An app like this can help. We needed a task/project app. The Projects section of the app is suited for handling customer/order notes and sharing these projects (todo's) with our team. This app helps us keep track of the daily flow of things. Plus, the Notedesk app is well-supported. We ran into a problem and the developer was right on top of responding to take care of bug/issue with the app. I would recommend this app to any store owner who wants to manage notes on customers & orders. It's helping us to provide excellent customer support. Thanks to the folks at Launctip for a very useful tool! Revised review 11/05/22

January 10, 2021

Hey, thanks for the feedback! Your original 5 star review was great but this is by far more helpful to us. We hope to get this back up to a 5 star.

In the background, we are finalising a major update. It addresses your points already raised along with a bunch of other helpful features and upgrades. This should be released in the next 1-2 weeks.

Thank you.

Dan @ NoteDesk

Bars and Loops

Location Australia

Lots of nice features and task prompts. Nice and clean and useful. I would recommend it for increasing productivity.

Official TK

I enjoy this app for my business because I'm able to keep my business in track and get things done!

Go check out my store:) https://official-tk.myshopify.com/

Affordable Budget Depot

Time spent using app 1 day

I just added the app to my shopify store today. It's funny because I'm new to this and I was just thinking this morning how it was time to get a calendar and start writing things down because I'm in trial and error phase. I've only been doing this for a little over two weeks and it's a lot to take it at once. Especially when your just now starting out and learning. Thanks for this app. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it.
Heather Spencer
Affordable Budget Depot

Oh yeah, how about that SEO traffic? We could sure use that return of love and support. Be blessed!!!