Promotion Bar & Header Bar

Promotion Bar & Header Bar

by NDNAPPS

Easily create nice promotion/header bar to boost sale for free

TXT JAPAN OFFICIAL SHOP

Best Notification bar App! always good for those who would like to boost their store sales, plz do use this good app.. nice countdown timer...reliable.... free plan available...good for everyone

YoSola Boutique

Nice app for promotion notification services. So easy to install and works really well and for a great price. Highly recommended.

Vancouverislandjewellers

I use this app for my header bar, it's real helpful for my online business and I thanks for it. Highly recommend!

SiiStore.com

Great for getting your message across without annoying your website visitors. Very simple and easy to use. Highly recommended!

KASARI

Great promotion notification bar app, making the check out a seamless interaction should be at the top of any websites "to do" list.

C'EST LA VIE

This App is the Best .. it's easy to install and helps a lot .. keep the good work .. Love it.. Very Recommended

Memefox

Easy to setup, good personalisation options, it looks nice in both laptop and smartphone. good free app to improve your sales.

EVA metal art store

Very easy to use. Good app for your shop. I watched a YouTube Video to setup everything step by step. Now my customers can see my promotion message easily anywhere on my store.

Pilgrim Clothing

I LOVE the notification bar app, so easy to put up fast and customize, also I can use countdown to create an emergency, it's my go-to for promotions and sales.

Jesus Conquest

Awesome app. Header bar works much better than the other one I tried. This one displays perfectly on all devices.

Previous 1