Announcement Bar & Header Bar

Announcement Bar & Header Bar

by NDNAPPS

Boost sales with announcement bar: discounts, countdown & more

Pleasure Dolls Australia

I use free plan of this Announcement Bar & Header Bar app but support is very quickly. Thanks NDNAPPS support team!

Euro Fashion Wholesale

This is the best Announcement Bar APP ever..I been looking for something like this.....THANK YOU!

UsedFetish

Great Announcement Bar & Header Bar!!!
Easy to use stylish appearance. This is 5/5. Thanks...

shop utility

This Announcement Bar & Header Bar app is very useful and flexible. The customer service is very nice, reactive and helpful. Very recommended.

New Lovers Shoes

It's very easy to setup, no coding required. I tried different announcement bar apps and this was definitely the best of all.

Anjali

Beware! We had to uninstall and delete all code because the app completely messed up the front page of our website. Before installing, make sure you have a fresh copy of your template in case you need to abort quickly and make sure that your website is still looking the way you think it is before you go live with.

May 11, 2020

Hi,
We are sorry for the problem you have encountered and would like to give us the opportunity to help you fix it. A lot of customers have used our app and given positive feedback about it. We look forward to your understanding because it is difficult for an app to be compatible with all templates. And we are always here, ready to assist customers quickly with any issues related to our apps.
Regards,

Noizypods

Love this Announcement Bar app. Even the support is very friendly and helpful. Installing and using the app is very easy.

Carthay Cafe

Excellent App. Simple to install and really easy to use. I can setup a scheduled Announcement Bar for next days. Support is very fast and helpful.

Sweet Apricity

Best Announcement Bar app ever! Great support!
Surely will recommend this app to my friends on shopify.

Dot & Key

Awesome Announcement Bar app! Works perfectly for what I need.
Support is very fast.