Announcement Bar & Header Bar

Announcement Bar & Header Bar

by NDNAPPS

Boost sales with announcement bar: discounts, countdown & more

KeukenBay

I had some specific requests for my announchement bar, so I got in touch. They have changed coding on my website to fulfill my special requests completely free! Fast and friendly assistance! P.S. I also use the Free plan! Thank You!

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your appreciation for our customer support efforts. You are so adorable! Wishing you all the best!

Surgerz

App works great thanks for the support when I needed it. Customer service was fast to resolve any issues.

Fortune And Glory - Made in USA Gifts

super easy and it works great! and I love that I can try it out for free and upgrade if I want more features

TheCustomssStore

Awesome Announcement Ba app, and great customer service that responds quick when you reach out for help regarding the app!

madefreshtees

GREAT APP !! I use it for all my annoncement bar, it work really well and easy to custom bar also with the free plan.

VANITY TABLE

I took this app to announce to my customers that all my products were in free Shipping! Appreciate how quick it is to install and it fit well to my website!

Pleasure Dolls Australia

I use free plan of this Announcement Bar & Header Bar app but support is very quickly. Thanks NDNAPPS support team!

Euro Fashion Wholesale

This is the best Announcement Bar APP ever..I been looking for something like this.....THANK YOU!

UsedFetish

Great Announcement Bar & Header Bar!!!
Easy to use stylish appearance. This is 5/5. Thanks...

shop utility

This Announcement Bar & Header Bar app is very useful and flexible. The customer service is very nice, reactive and helpful. Very recommended.

Previous 1 3