Announcement Bar & Header Bar

Announcement Bar & Header Bar

by NDNAPPS

Boost sales with announcement bar: discounts, countdown & more

Sweet Apricity

Best Announcement Bar app ever! Great support!
Surely will recommend this app to my friends on shopify.

Dot & Key

Awesome Announcement Bar app! Works perfectly for what I need.
Support is very fast.

Pilestone Inc

The customer service has been FANTASTIC. I really can not recommend them enough. They have helped me with everything I need. 100% recommend.

March 25, 2020

Thank you for your positive review of our app. You are such a great customer. Best regards.

Kidzlane

Love this Announcement Bar & Header Bar app! We can update customers with event details, shows, flash sales and capture emails! Easy to use and totally customizable.

Pilestone Colour Blind Experts

I love this announcement bar. I am able to have both promotional text and a popup for email capture feature to my Mailchimp. Plus, it looks great on the website.
Thank you!

Dundas

Very easy to configure and customize to your needs.
Great Announcement Bar & Header Bar app!
Great support!

HAIRMETTO

Very simple to use and looks great on our store!!

MagnetKing™

I've been looking for a way to make an announcement for my store and this filled the void nicely. Easy to use.
The developer supported quickly for my small issue.
Thanks!

PIN-ME-UP-Shop

I love this Announcement Bar app, I have it on another store, and it's awesome. Great app and features. It's a must for all marketers.

Million Plaza

I downloaded and installed this app in my Shopify store. I did not like this app at all, the paid feature in it is free in other apps.

November 24, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for installing and giving reviews to our app.

Our app has free and paid plans. We believe that you have carefully read the description of the features and individual plans of this app before installing. All descriptions are correct. We are sorry that our app charges you while you can find another for free. We have to pay our developers and rent etc that is why we need the paid plans. As a business owner, we hope you understand.

We wish you success with your online store.