Announcement Bar & Header Bar

Announcement Bar & Header Bar

by NDNAPPS

Boost sales with announcement bar: discounts, countdown & more

HAIRMETTO

Very simple to use and looks great on our store!!

MagnetKing™

I've been looking for a way to make an announcement for my store and this filled the void nicely. Easy to use.
The developer supported quickly for my small issue.
Thanks!

PIN-ME-UP-Shop

I love this Announcement Bar app, I have it on another store, and it's awesome. Great app and features. It's a must for all marketers.

Million Plaza

I downloaded and installed this app in my Shopify store. I did not like this app at all, the paid feature in it is free in other apps.

November 24, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for installing and giving reviews to our app.

Our app has free and paid plans. We believe that you have carefully read the description of the features and individual plans of this app before installing. All descriptions are correct. We are sorry that our app charges you while you can find another for free. We have to pay our developers and rent etc that is why we need the paid plans. As a business owner, we hope you understand.

We wish you success with your online store.

LA GAFA

Just what I needed! Quick install, easy customization with much things to customize. Great! Thanks a lot!

NO1shop

Very quick and helpful to respond to our problem. Nice little app that is easy to set up and get running.

The Warrior Ball

Easy install, works great at a better rate then most header bar apps. Great customer service, very happy with this app.

Pilgrim Clothing

I LOVE the notification bar app, so easy to put up fast and customize, also I can use countdown to create an emergency, it's my go-to for promotions and sales.

1 3 Next