Announcement Bar & Header Bar

Announcement Bar & Header Bar

by NDNAPPS

Announcement/header bar with email capture, countdown and more

NEURACELL

Great app for a quick promotion at the top or bottom of your site!
Great support service!
Recommended!

ironfly.csd

Absolutely the most amazing Announcement Bar & Header Bar app! Customers LOVE getting quick answers and it helps me bring in more business!! Thank you!

LA GAFA

Just what I needed! Quick install, easy customization with much things to customize. Great! Thanks a lot!

ndconsultations

I have been looking for over a year for a simple app like this! Finally! something that was desperately needed is finally an app! I use the Free version, but I am upgrading to the Premium version, just so I can support these people even more. It does exactly what I need and very simple to use!

NO1shop

Very quick and helpful to respond to our problem. Nice little app that is easy to set up and get running.

Optiflora

This is a fantastic app for those who don't need all the bells and whistles. It gets the job done and installs in a flash without messing up your theme.

In the future, I will not hesitate getting any more products from this developer.

CarpetSaver®

Just installed the app and upgraded to the Premium version so I can schedule automatically. Great feature for this Announcement Bar & Header Bar app and I like it!
Emailed a question and heard back WITHIN MINUTES! I'm sure that doesn't happen every time but this company is definitely "there", and gave me a great solution to my question.

valdiv.com

This is a fantastic Announcement Bar app for those who don't need all the bells and whistles. It gets the job done and installs in a flash without messing up your theme.

Magic Toast

We use the Announcement Bar & Header Bar. The customization was easy and has many choices for font, etc. Very happy and recommend this app.

TSKGaming

I've been using the Announcement Bar and Header bar since opening my store. I love how easy it is to use and believe it is a key part of our success with the announcement of various sales we run prominently displated on our all of our pages. Customer service is great. I was having a problem with the display on the mobile platform after migrating to a different theme. Customer service was back within a few minutes of my email request with the exact problem and exact fix. Great experience all the way around!

Previous 1 3