POWR Email Signup , 17 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 12% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年11月10日

The popups look very nice, and you can get a lot from the free plan. The only issue I ran into was when I deleted a popup it would still show. However, customer service was able to go in and fix the problem in less than 5 minutes.

MP Pets
使用應用程式 大約1個月
POWR.io 已回覆 2023年11月12日

Thank you so much for the 5 stars😃️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

2024年1月2日

Quelques difficultés à finaliser l'installation en raison d'une récente MàJ de Shopify. L'assistance à été géniale et je remercie Richcard M pour sa réactivité et sa gentillesse. Appli fonctionnelle :)

Aissegé Créations
法國
使用應用程式 大約8小時
2023年8月29日

App works well with what I need to use it for. It's not fancy, but it works perfectly! Had an issue as I thought I was signed up for the free version, but noticed I was on the Pro version (that I wouldn't utilize). Received excellent customer service to cancel and keep my free version.

Butterflies and Halos
使用應用程式 10個月
POWR.io 已回覆 2023年8月31日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it and are super happy to hear your experience with our support team has been so satisfying 😊

2024年1月17日

Extremely helpful and fast and literate assistance from Richarde at installation!

Sports Poster Warehouse
加拿大
使用應用程式 大約1小時
2023年6月23日

This app offers exactly what I need for my store. I came across an issue recently, contacted support and got a reply within half an hour. My issue was resolved immediately! Thank you to Richcarde for his prompt responses. I highly recommend this app if they offer what you need!

John Paul & Co.
加拿大
使用應用程式 大約1年
POWR.io 已回覆 2023年6月23日

We're super glad to know you've had such a great experience with us!!! Thank you so much for your review💙️💙️

2023年9月14日

Support was absolutely stellar, and Richcarde was ridiculously helpful and prompt to respond to my queries! :)

Atelier Wen
香港特別行政區
使用應用程式 接近3年
2023年5月2日

The app is great, with its straightforward and user-friendly interface. I was delighted with the outstanding customer service I received from Richcarde M, who was incredibly supportive and quick to respond to my queries. It was a hassle-free experience, and I highly recommend this app to others.

Sonphonics (Hellespont Technologies Limited)
英國
使用應用程式 1年多
POWR.io 已回覆 2023年5月2日

2023年4月14日

Quick response.
I could solve a problem in a second with chat support.
It was a pleasure assisting you today!

OtanO-official.com
日本
使用應用程式 大約2年
POWR.io 已回覆 2023年4月14日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this kind review — we really appreciate it and are super happy to hear your experience with our support team has been so satisfying😊

2024年2月27日

Love this APP

JetLife Vacations Travel Agency
編輯時間:2023年4月23日

This is a great and easy APP to use but unfortunately I am having a continuing problem with product pages uploading. I can't publish my pop up to certain pages as it won't load past the letter A. I have contacted customer support before but it has happened again.

Verso
愛爾蘭
使用應用程式 大約17小時
POWR.io 已回覆 2023年4月24日

Hi Verso,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback, and we're sincerely sorry that you had to encounter such inconvenience.

Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and we just sent you an email in order to help sort this out the best and fastest way possible for your convenience!