Notification & Bubble Cart

Notification & Bubble Cart

by Identix Web

Cart Update Notifies By Favicon Change Notification

Optipolar Kft

Perfect "must-have" app. The support is also very cool. Fast and professional assistance at any time. I had problem with the translation, but they solved it in 10-15 minutes. I highly recommend it.

Gloritee

Great app for my store. I was looking for like the same app which allows my users to see a notification when they leave the cart page without checkout. The support team of this app are very prompt and reply me very quickly.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the time you had spent writing us the review. We are pleased to have your words for our app.

TEESTERIA

The best notification available, work great with great support!
Thanks to the developer. Highly recommended

Gleetee

This notification app displays very nice on my store. Installation was relatively easy. Although I ran into some issues regarding the compatibility of my site and the browser, the tech support guys were able to fix it at a fast pace.

Curnonstore

Thank you very much! great app and great support!!
I can attract customers back to my store from a different tab
HIghly recommended