Nudge Spending Goals

Nudge Spending Goals

by Supple Apps

Increase order values with progress-based notifications

Hdindustrialdesign Com

Works as advertised! Easy to use. No install required. Love it!

Ishapify

WOW, I'm totally impressed with both apps (Buy X Get One Free and the Nudge Notifications). Marius at SuppleApps was very patient with me through the process of installing these apps and getting these to work seamlessly.

Supple Apps has my HIGHEST recommendation and I am greatly satisfied with both apps.

• iShapify.com

Lesterrinesdebruno

Very useful, very easy to implement, not expensive. What else?

Love Kari Dae

It's an awesome app and I believe it will help gain some sales soon :)

Lines Of Lila

A very simple app that needs no complicated codes to install and activate! I highly recommend Nudge Notifications! Like what others are saying, I've had a couple of similar apps before that I had to uninstall because I was not satisfied with the functionality and the service. On top of it all, the team is thoughtful enough to notify their clients about the payment of fees prior charging. Seldom do I find a service such as this, which is unlike the others. I believe this is a very vital part of client-service communication, that is, to ascertain that clients are satisfied with the service first above anything else. The app is very affordable and just as necessary. All the best and congratulations to the SuppleApps team for a job very well done.

St Augustine Lions

I like the plain banner at 80% transparency a lot. Very beautiful on my website.

Ultykhopdi

Brilliant app. Seen results immediately after installation. Recommended!

Thalia Capos

I've tried other apps from the store that do similiar things and wound up uninstalling them. SuppleApps upsell, discounts and nudging work amazing. And their support is top notch too. I had them modify the liquid and they did it super fast. LOVE THESE GUYS!

Wicked Cool Cakes

This App is a must for any e-commerce store! Simple to use, and visually pleasing. I had a tiny issue with setting it up and the developer, Marius, was VERY quick to offer help and set it up properly for me. I would definitely recommend! :)

Amy WickedCoolCakes.com

Everydayrewards

Sweet little app. Does exactly what it was designed for which is user communication and engagement.

Previous 1