Notifications

Send messages to anyone, anywhere, anytime

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Changing The Present

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This great app lets us send emails (or do other things) to customers, vendors, or whomever we want, saying whatever we want, whenever we want. A special email to a customer who buys a specific product. An email to a vendor when a specific item is ordered. Whatever you want. And the support is beyond awesome! (We also use their app, Gift Reggie. Another great one).

BilligBlomst

Location Denmark

Notifications has made managing my business much more easy. A whole sector of manual labour has now been automized and I couldn't be happier. The support is incredible, they are so quick to respond and their knowledge is infinite.
I owe a huge thank you to Max who helped me through some technical issues.
This is the greatest experience I've ever had with a third-party Shopify app.

Siempre Natural

Great support, amazing App. These guys deserve 1000 stars!
They helped and until we found the solution!

Goodee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The App works great, and the team is very helpful when you have a specific request ! They helped me adding a tag on Order with out of stock items. It's saving us a lot of time ! Thanks again

Canvas & More

Location South Africa

This app is incredible and has really helped my business tremendously! The customer support is always fast to respond and very helpful. I highly recommend. Thank you

Taylor Joelle

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really impressed with their customer support team. Just downloaded the app today. Excited to try this out.

TDDisplays

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Chris is awesome. Not only does the app do more than what it says, but support way exceeds expectations.

plastickers

Chris and the gang at MODD could not be any more helpful if they tried! Wonderful app that can do almost anything, incredible customer service, and a pivotal cog in the success of our business. Keep doing what you're doing guys!

Innowatershop

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great app and a truly outstanding support. If you have a need which is covered by this app, do not hesitate on trying it out. Very much recommended!

Chung Hua Stone Kitchen Inc.

Phenomenal Support. The team is quick and responsive and is very willing to help with any problem. If you need callback functionalities, give this app a try. Easy setup.