Notifier Web Push Notification

Notifier Web Push Notification | Reviews

by Softpulse Infotech

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting Sales: Push Notifications

4aKid

Loving this app! Quick to install and setup. Had great automation options and I am very happy with the progress so far. Highly recommend.

4aPet

Great app! So easy to install and set up. Very happy and I am already seeing lots of subscribers joining. Def worthwhile for any online store

4aShopOnline

Great app. Tried different push notifications before and this by far is the best. The customer service is brilliant and quick. Highly recommend this app!

Afreekha store

Great customer service. App does what it says it does. Stisfied with the results. I very much recommend it.

MÄNNERMAXX

ich würde diese App mit sehr gut bewerten weil Sie eine enorme Zeitersparnis bringt und in kurzer Zeit meine Kunden über Wesentliches Informiert

ShopaholicsChoice

Amazing App. If you are looking to start with some basic campaigns for web push with a FREE plan, this is a very good option. Plus the developers of this app are super responsive and helpful in case you have any doubts.

ClearSkin

great app I am totally in love with it. highly recommended. unfortunately the iPhone does not support web push notification I hope they do in the near future :(

XRemotes

i've used this application its good app with very good support team, they solved my problem within 30 minutes.

MAGELLANWATCHES

The app and customer service is amazing. They helped me quickly! The app is also free :) I have tested many apps so far this is the best one

Los caprichos de Lys

It is an excellent application with a lot of options. You can track subscribers and sales conversions. I had a little problem and they gave me incredible technical support. In fact, I was looking for an app like this for a long time. I think it is the best to attract your customers. Thank you very much for this great app !!

Previous 1 3