Notifier ‑ Push Notifications

Notifier ‑ Push Notifications

by Softpulse Infotech

Abandoned Cart Recovery & more w/ Smart Web Push Notification

أنية المنزل

5 stars and more and technical support is beyond imagination I advise everyone to download it I advise everyone to download it

75PERCENTO.it

semplice e veloce da impostare ha tutto quello che serve per automatizzare le interazioni principali con i visitatori del negozio. inoltre il piano free è molto accattivante perchè ha tutto quello che serve e rispetto al piano a pagamento, che comunque è molto economico, ha solo meno notifiche push incluse. assolutamente consigliata!

Watch it! Pte Ltd

Had some setup problem & queries on the app. Fantastic customer service that solve my issues very fast. Well Done!

BY MARIANNA

I love it! this application. I recommend cause it can help a lot to make your online store grow in a better way and get new clients or recover clients!

Grrly Grrls

Great app. Conversion rate is up since installation. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Customer service is very responsive and friendly. I have no complaints. 5 stars for this app. Love it. Totally worth upgrading. Good prices for all you get. I highly recommend

iGOshopping Store.

I like this app. Very easy to set up and multiple options to improve sales. I highly recommend it. Thanks

Le Ravishe

I just installed this app and it really does work. Thank you for making it free. I had been struggling with another app for three days, then I found this one. Great app!

Pots and Pans

Another wonderful app from Team Softpulse. I was waiting for an app like this & found this. It fulfills my needs perfectly. The Premium plan is totally worth it!

Raw Cut

Great App.. easy to use with simplfied dashboard.. i specially like the price drop and customer win back features..

Support is top notch so far..