Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
3 de enero de 2024

I am absolutely delighted to share my experience with this Shopify app. From the outset, I was impressed by the simplicity and smoothness of its integration. As an online store owner, I have often faced technical challenges when adding new apps, but this one stood out for its ease of installation and configuration.

The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, which greatly facilitated getting to grips with the app. I was able to customize its features to meet the specific needs of my store without needing in-depth technical skills. This had an immediate positive impact on the efficiency of my daily management and on my customers' shopping experience.

What impressed me the most, however, was the quality of the technical support. Whenever I had a question or encountered a minor obstacle, the support team was incredibly responsive and knowledgeable. Their personalized approach made me feel truly supported. They not only resolved my issues quickly but also took the time to explain the processes to me, which helped me better understand the optimal use of the app.

In conclusion, I highly recommend this app to all Shopify users. Whether you're a beginner or an e-commerce expert, you will find in this app a powerful tool to enhance your store, and reliable technical support to accompany you at every step. A big kudos to the team behind this app for their excellent work!

Dualtron Store by Voltee
Francia
6 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 4 de marzo de 2023

The features work really well and support is also really good. Very smooth experience - recommend it to everyone to try and see for yourself why it is good.

TheBisman
India
2 de agosto de 2023

App is uninstalled from the store then also subscribe popup is displayed. Please explain how to remove popup.

Titanium
India
13 días usando la aplicación
Softpulse Infotech respondió 3 de agosto de 2023

Hello Sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our app should not affect your store once removed, because our app works with Shopify theme app extension. and Once app will be removed, it will not load anything from our app.

Try clearing your browser cache or using an incognito/private window. If the issue persists, contact us at support@shopiapps.in.

Thanks. :)

Fecha de modificación: 24 de marzo de 2023

A must have app! Good overall customization and integrates well with Shopify. Took me a few trials to get my welcome message formatted correctly, but the customer service has been very helpful!

Could use a few minor tweaks such as:
* An on screen message confirming a customers subscription.
* The ability to send test emails to yourself even if you've subscribed. Would greatly help to ensure formatting is correct.
* Ability to remove company logo from specific emails when default header is set to include a logo.

Highly recommended app otherwise!

Pour Decisions Distillery
8 días usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2023

Most Definitely Recommend Everything Is Super Cute And Is Very Good Quality. Sizes Fits Perfect, Wasn’t Too Big. Absolutely. Love It

Royalty's Dream House
20 de marzo de 2023

This app was working well for me at first... then new government regulations were put in place regarding text messages, in March SMS messages to my customers stopped. I contacted the APP only to receive conflicting information...I hate having to get a new APP but the whole point of having a messaging APP is to send messages and it doesn't seem that this company will be able to do that anytime soon.

PL

Fort Worth Streets Boutique
2 meses usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2023

i would recommend this app and also the chat support. They will help you if have other questions. Thank you!!

wildlandph
Filipinas
6 de julio de 2023

Génial cette application facile a utiliser j’espère qu’il reste bien ..et après 5 jous de test j’utiliserai la version payante

Mwone store
Chile
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
5 de marzo de 2023

nananananananannaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BEST BET BOUTIQUE
9 meses usando la aplicación
9 de noviembre de 2020

I had my doubt at the beginning but it's really working guys and i like it .. recommend it. Just very important give it a time at least a month.. need to collect data

rpbrothershop