Notifio: Web Push, Email & SMS , 51件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
編集日:2020年11月26日

Great customer support service! No watermark, concise dashboard, love it. Most important, it's for free! Highly recommended!

Famous Follower
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:11日
2020年3月17日

I just installed this app and it really does work. Thank you for making it free. I had been struggling with another app for three days, then I found this one. Great app!

Le Ravishe
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:10日
2020年11月8日

This app is awesome. The UI is clean, and it looks very nice on the storefront. Other apps affected pageload speed but this app barely affects speed and its one of the reasons why i love it. The other reason is that it free. Support is super responsive and always willing to assist. I recommend the app to all. Thanks to the developers.

Poshimart
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:7日
2020年5月14日

I love it! this application. I recommend cause it can help a lot to make your online store grow in a better way and get new clients or recover clients!

BY MARIANNA
メキシコ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2021年4月17日

Amazing App. If you are looking to start with some basic campaigns for web push with a FREE plan, this is a very good option. Plus the developers of this app are super responsive and helpful in case you have any doubts.

ShopaholicsChoice
インド
アプリの使用期間:3日
2022年5月30日

I used this app for push notifications really helpful & fast technical support.I used this app for push notifications really helpful & fast technical support.

SANA'S
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:2日
編集日:2020年5月25日

Had some setup problem & queries on the app. Fantastic customer service that solve my issues very fast. Well Done!

Watch it! Pte Ltd