Push Notification, Email & SMS

Notifier- Abandoned Cart Recovery, Email Marketing Automation

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

multi channel marketing automation with work flows

SANA'S

Location Pakistan

I used this app for push notifications really helpful & fast technical support.I used this app for push notifications really helpful & fast technical support.

LilyRoseCollection

Great app, so easy to use and automates so many tasks for marketing. Customer support is BRILLIANT!

5poundstuff

I used this app its really helps us to boost the sale and really easy to use. Customer care is responsive and easy to contact them if you face any kind of issue.

4aKid

Loving this app! Quick to install and setup. Had great automation options and I am very happy with the progress so far. Highly recommend.

4aPet

Great app! So easy to install and set up. Very happy and I am already seeing lots of subscribers joining. Def worthwhile for any online store

4aShopOnline

Great app. Tried different push notifications before and this by far is the best. The customer service is brilliant and quick. Highly recommend this app!

Afreekha store

Great customer service. App does what it says it does. Satisfied with the results. I very much recommend it.

ShopaholicsChoice

Amazing App. If you are looking to start with some basic campaigns for web push with a FREE plan, this is a very good option. Plus the developers of this app are super responsive and helpful in case you have any doubts.

ClearSkin

great app I am totally in love with it. highly recommended. unfortunately the iPhone does not support web push notification I hope they do in the near future :(

XRemotes

i've used this application its good app with very good support team, they solved my problem within 30 minutes.

Previous 1 3