Notify

Notify

by Stamped.io

Boost your Sales and increase Conversion with sense of urgency

Soto Soto

Wonderful App! Recommended by a friend.

Onlineden Co Za

Awesome app, even better customer support!

F K The Game

Great app, does what it says.

Simple, cheap and great customer service.

We use this in conjunction with their Product Review Addon app.

Vapel1fe

Ok, here we go. Lemme tell you something about this COMPANY as a whole. They are straight up the BEST company BY FAR on the market for all apps. Their support is VAST. I wish they could create an auction like the other one on shopify because it WOULD be flawless. Anyway back to the item at hand. Their support is fast, this product is really bad @ss. I used to use Recently but they argued and said it wasnt slowing down my site. Sure enough I remove them and put these guys and BOOM we are up and running. These guys go above and beyond

Gatomall

Does everything I need. Integrates with Stamped.io Shopify's Product Reviews Addon to showcase my reviews + the feature to show customers whom bought the products past 24 hours like hotels.com!

Recommended!

Yudanshafightwear

I currently use Notify but gave this app a try because it integrates with stamped.io reviews but Notify seems to work better and its free. The animations were cheesy and it only partially picked up my order history. Not bad but you can get the same or better with a free app.