Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Westcoastvapesupply

it looks like its working www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Sawyer Street

Simply does what it should do. With a little work we were able to design the signup form to fit in perfectly to our overall shop graphic design.

Aquadesign

Kundan and the team at Now in stock @ $3 have the best bang for the buck for dealing with out of stock products. They have recently added a feature that allows us to exclude certain variations or entire SKU families we never plan to re-stock from future notifications. The team has been quick to respond to questions and suggestions. I rate the app as a B+ and four stars for their very good customer support.

Rex with Aqua Design https://aquadesign.com/

Funky Moose Records

You get what you pay for, I guess. The code is fairly weird. Somehow they hide the main box of the app by default in the template. I had a hell of a time getting it active on my theme, and then I ran into random errors in their admin panel, so I decided to uninstall it. I sent them 2 emails with no reply, however, I didn't give them a lot of time to respond, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt there.

Edit: No reply whatsoever from the developer, so down from 2 stars to 1...

Edit 2: Got in touch with the developer. Seems very helpful now that we've connected. He installed the app for me and it seems to be working. A few things that could use some polishing, preventing it from a 5-star rating, but I think the developer redeemed himself.