Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

VENUE Fashion

works perfect, styling options are very good and the support is awesome! must have app for a very good price!!

And Well Dressed

Has been a great app at a great price for a while now till it suddenly stopped working even though codes are not changed. :/ Please respond to my enquiry!

Shop Personalised Gifts

Well I do not I understand the negative reviews we have had nothing but excellent support from these guys, we changed our template emailed support and it was ready within a couple of hours

For $3 a month it's a bargain so well done to them, it works very well and sits nicely in our template TOP app far better than what we had before

Juice Cartel

This app is amazing! and for $3 you can't go wrong! - customer support is fast and FREE! very impressed :)

Retrogression

We looked at every "back in stock" app available and this one is hands-down the best. It looks great on our site, doesn't use any annoying pop-ups and the dashboard is very user-friendly. It is also the easiest to customize and it was super easy to make the customer notification emails perfectly match our existing marketing emails.

Between this one and the Wishlist app that we are also using, Mascot is awesome!

Once Off Creations

I am super impressed with this app as well as the staff who handle the support.
Well done guys, I am impressed.
I asked for changes, and then some more, and then some more, and EVERY single time they helped.
I then asked for addition features which involved additional code just for my shop, and they did it!!!
Perfect.
I cannot recommend this app supplier enough.
Visit my site at www.onceoffcreations.com to see the NOW BACK IN STOCK pop up, Very impressive.
Also check out their WishList @ $2 app. Also brilliant. I asked them to add an on-product 'heart' icon, and they DID IT, as well as other things.
A BIG thank you to Kundan and Avinash!!!!

Pineapple Apparel

Great app, does exactly what its supposed to do. Customer support is fast and easy to work with. Check it out at my store, https://www.pineappleapparel.net/

C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps

Works great. I changed themes recently to one that had a "back in stock" notice but you manually had to send the emails. I ran back to Now in stock as fast as I could when I realized how much time they save me.

Liion Wholesale Batteries

Update 10/1/18: Works with transfers now! The bug has been resolved. Happy to recommend this app wholeheartedly now that this major oversight has been fixed.

UPDATE 7/27/18: I've been in contact with the developers via email, and they are saying the issue was caused by a change in Shopify's API - I know that Shopify did change the area of the API they are referring to, and after some discussion, it appears they are on track to release an update soon that will address this change.

I'm a little disappointed they did not proactively adjust their code for this change, and/or test to see if their code would break when the change went into effect, but testing does seem to be something that most of the more feature-rich, but less pricey, apps are lacking. This app DOES have a comprehensive, if not intuitive, UI - which could make it hard to test.

I've updated my review to 4 stars and asked them to let me know when the app is ready for re-testing. I will update again once that is done. If it fails the re-test, I will adjust stars - if it passes, I think 4 stars is appropriate for what is essentially a good app, at a great price, that at the moment lacks some oversight and testing.
---------
I was very surprised, and disappointed, and a touch angry, to realize this app is not sending email notifications when a transfer accepts inventory. (THANK you other reviewer who pointed this out). We'd been ignorantly relying on this app for a while. I thought it was excellent. I have also emailed the developers to see what they say, but for that reason, unless this is fixed, this app will be an absolute failure for us for sure. I'm greatly aggravated to know this app has been failing to work in that way for a while, and wondering how many sales we've lost as a result.

Phaser Fpv

AMAZING APP. Developer is so helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6