Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Vapor24 7

Good app notifications. Can be customized.

Anbmart

Now In Stock app is a great app to notify user when items are back in stock. We use it in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that!

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Tuesday Couture

This app is great so you dont miss out any potential sale. Customer support is very helpful too. Thumbs up!

Hello Shiso

It doesn't work! I updated my shop twice through Transfer updates, and no emails were sent out for any of the products. I tried to email support, and emails were ignored or I was told that they were working on the issue (and never heard back from them again). Don't waste your time because it's the most affordable app, try another one that actually works and has good customer support.

Thread Count Fabrics

Low stock alert didnt work properly, lack of support to fix it. Which is too bad because the now in stock notification part of it was pretty decent. 4 stars for the now in stock notification, 1 star for the low stock alert and 1 star for support

Kat Scrappiness

My stopped working all of the sudden and for two weeks I've been contacting them and nobody will respond.

Eastafricana

All of a sudden it stopped working and now my products show an "unavailable" button instead of the email entry box.

Westcoastvapesupply

it looks like its working www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Sawyer Street

Simply does what it should do. With a little work we were able to design the signup form to fit in perfectly to our overall shop graphic design.

Runningskirts

Great app, responsive and quick customer service. App works well.