Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Aquadesign

Kundan and the team at Now in stock @ $3 have the best bang for the buck for dealing with out of stock products. They have recently added a feature that allows us to exclude certain variations or entire SKU families we never plan to re-stock from future notifications. The team has been quick to respond to questions and suggestions. I rate the app as a B+ and four stars for their very good customer support.

Rex with Aqua Design https://aquadesign.com/

The Cinchy Cowgirl

I have been using this app for a bit now and I love it! It's great to see what customers are wanting and helps when deciding what to re order.... this is a must have! support is quick to respond as well!

Heritage Acres Market

This app is worth every penny. Easy to set up and great customer service. Our products tend to go out of stock often. Now customers are able to sign up for email notifications and purchase when the item is back in stock!

Check it out on our page www.HeritageAcresMarket.com

Dancers Wardrobe

Excellent app. Even better customer service. Highly recommended!

Test Toy Chest

It took a while for the team to get back to me regarding some trouble with the app. But when they did it was a great experience. Great app esp for 3$

Roxfitstore

Very good. Super simple and exactly what we were looking for. Support is very fast. 5* App.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Great app that works well! Excellent customer service setting it up for me too - thanks!

Va De Pekes

We installed it last week and can´t really fault it as it does the job. Customer service is fast and efficient - we got it up and running in our store in a matter of hours.

Sabina
www.vadepekes.com

Medaldisplaysuk

So cheap and so effective! I use it across all 3 of my stores. It helps knowing what quantities of each product to purchase and pinging customers who have asked to be notified always results in sales.

Lendilia

Exactly what I needed and at reasonable cost.